Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • How do you guys handle stress??
  • LMT
    Free Member

Im on a late shift today, managed to get a slot with the ptm this evening to have a chat about things, on another note i did visit the doc's yesterday he suggested i had some stress issues and 4 week off work would do me some good, as much as it appeals to take the time i really don't want to be off work, as someone said above at some point i have to go back.

Im hoping to go through the options with the ptm, one in my mind is a transfer to a store close to home to allow me a better work life balance, currently i have a 3 hour daily commute, added with the time i work over i can be out the house for 14 hours a day, late shift is the one where it is earlier due to me being out the house only 11 and a half hours! i feel sick in my stomach and really edgy, at the moment would much rather just get on the bike and go for a blast somewhere

montylikesbeer

A bottle of St Emillion Gran Cu works for me

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

When I first read the title for this thread some while back I had to think about what 'stress' might mean, and decided I don't bother with it. The one time my boss criticised me (for posting on STW when I should have been working) I invited him to sack me if he wasn't happy with my work. My advice is don't try to handle stress – that book on cholesterol clearly states that it can kill you – change your life instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘How do you guys handle stress??’ is closed to new replies.