Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • How did your 18th go?
  • .duncan
    Free Member

I just spent mine at a friends house who's birthday it also was where out of all the guests who are my "friends" too only 5 or so knew it was my birthday as well. Now they've all gone off clubbing but i can't go as my nose is still in the tender stages of healing from having it fixed after i was mugged. My day at school was spent myself as the rest of the year gets 4/5 lessons off but as i do extra subjects i was stuck there all day by myself. so all in all a bit meh..

So how was yours? I'm sure for most it was a night to remember.

firestarter
    Free Member

i was serving in bosnia for mine so not that great lol

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Either I was drunk or it was boring – I don't remember.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Most of us on here are too old to remember our 18ths 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

The only bit I remember was being refused entry into one of our local pubs for the first time. Probably because I entered on my hands and knees.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Don't know. Off my t!ts probably.

.duncan
    Free Member

i see the solution now. unfortunately i have work tomorrow 😐

probably wouldnt be in such a bad mood if it hadn't of rained.. i was looking forward to my first dry singletrack ride of the year.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no idea but Canotona was in the club [in manc]on my 21 st still played for Leeds and refused to talk even though we tried French. That lass from Brookie who snogged Anna Friel was there as well and IMHO was off her head as well does that help?

Creg

mine was on a sunday and the pub closed at 10pm and I was in bed by 11pm.

made up for it on my 21st, all I can remember is Barcelona, Absinthe and some random fetish club 😯

Megatron

got bought a pint by my dad on my 18th 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

mine was nowt special. 21st was a good one though

Ambrose

I went wine tasting in Harlow. What a crap night that was 🙁

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

i don't actually think i did anything?
    isn't that rubbish?

dmoffitt90
    Free Member

Spent studying as I had an exam the next day19th and 20th were much the same roll on 21 & 22 which will probably be the same damn uni

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I tripped into my 18th year on some LSD 😯

21st I went out with the sole intention of drinking 21 pints. I succeeded and kept it all down. Started at 2pm, finished at 2am.

40th I went on a bike riding / beer swilling weekend with buddies and went to Barcelona with the wife.

Things seem to get better as you get older when you realise you're best off organising things yourself or it just doesn't happen.

Marge
    Free Member

My mates car was stolen from Leicester on mine. Stupidly 7 of us had travelled there in said car (Astra) & were now stuck. 6 of us were very drunk & typically stupid but 1 was rather upset about his car….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Megatron – Member
    got bought a pint by my dad on my 18th
    POSTED 8 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

that reminds me now… I was in Crete with my family and my dad took me to a bar where we drank tequila sunrises…

jonb
    Free Member

In the morning I had an A level Statistics exam and in the afternoon I packed and then went to bed early to get a stupidly early flight to Canada the next day. Spent 7 weeks canoeing in Canada after that though which was amazing.

fadda

I have no recollection. It was 27 years ago! 😯

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How did your 18th go?’ is closed to new replies.