Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • How bad is Dog Fouling where you are?
  • mojo5pro
    Free Member

Dogs as pets are pointless anyway..ban them!!

ski
    Free Member

lol – this whole post is pointless 😉

cookeaa

What I dislike about what you have thus far written “aracer” is not that you told the woman you disapproved of her actions (or rather inaction) but that (from your own account) you defaulted to abusive language, you were in the right, so why make yourself appear aggressive by name calling, your hardly going to get the response you want that way are you…

I can tell you I would never use similar language in the vicinity of my daughter and her mother would slap me silly if I did…

My extrapolation for the

"mulling over physical attacks”

comment was from your own

“Might have done something more direct…”

The insinuation was on your part, if you don’t want people to make assumptions about you then make clear statements…

To clarify I assumed you were telling us that had your Lad not been about you would have scooped up and thrown the dog shit at the Woman in question or some other similar action (having already called her a “Disgusting Bitch”) but do please make your intentions clear Big man…

The Jihadist comment was a bit more general but was drawing parallels between Islamic fundamentalist’s somewhat out of proportion views and the militant zeal which some seem to feel the cause of dog fouling warrants, rather obvious hyperbole I’d have thought, if you need it explaining might I suggest you just give up, I know I’m going to…. Ta Ta…

bigyinn
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Use a bloody mudguard then! Perhaps I could market some as "dog poop guards"

Firstly It was bone dry and dusty in the middle of summer 20 degrees plus in the south of england, mudguards clearly not required. Just 'cos you have mud 365 days of the year, doesn't mean the rest of us have. Regional weather variances shocker.
    Secondly Why the F*CK should I have to, ****?

aracer
    Free Member

cookeaa – I suspect it's you with the problems if the only interpretation of "something more direct" you can come up with is assaulting the woman – especially since something very similar to what I was contemplating has already been mentioned on this thread. Feel free to make dodgy assumptions if you like – just don't post them as facts.

militant zeal which some seem to feel the cause of dog fouling warrants

So expecting that people should be made to pick up after their pooches is "military zeal"?

rather obvious hyperbole I’d have thought

So you didn't actually mean it at all? Why bother saying it then?

I suggest you just give up, I know I’m going to…. Ta Ta…

OK, bye then. Really enjoyed your debating style.

jimster
    Free Member

Dogs as pets are pointless anyway..ban them!!

Ban all pets?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Use a bloody mudguard then! Perhaps I could market some as "dog poop guards"

Firstly It was bone dry and dusty in the middle of summer 20 degrees plus in the south of england, mudguards clearly not required. Just 'cos you have mud 365 days of the year, doesn't mean the rest of us have. Regional weather variances shocker.
    Secondly Why the F*CK should I have to, ****?

Touched a nerve have I? Nice use of offensive language. You do know Edinburgh has less rain than the south?

I didn't say you should have to – merely that it is a pragmatic solution. It works – use even a beef curtain type mudguard and you don't get dog poo in your face. Of course the best solution would be to move from the overcrowded south with its limited trails and selfish populace. But don't come north of the border – we don't like the stroppy sort.

. 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ha ha tj, thats the trouble with making assumptions, I was born in scotland and lived there for 24 years, so im fully aware of the climate thank you. Why do you think im still down here?
    Oh and theres plenty of "limited" riding where I am thanks.
    Anyway your solution is not really a good one as a beef curtain wouldn't have stopped all the shit going over my legs and waterbottle. But then you always have to take the opposing view to the majority don't you!
    Hugs xxxx

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Why say

Just 'cos you have mud 365 days of the year, doesn't mean the rest of us have. Regional weather variances shocker.

if you know its bobbins. You a weegie? 😈

with an issue you can either prevent it happening or minimise its effects. as you cannot prevent the dogs from pooping then putting a mudguard on will stop the poop getting you quite as badly. Seems fairly straightforward to me. I don't know how else you will stop it.
    🙄

bigyinn
    Free Member

It was said as tongue in cheek TJ!
    Even full mudguards would not prevent the spray of it. Obviously the solution is to avoid it in the first place.

Apologies for the swearyness yesterday, was a bit harassed! Sorry.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘How bad is Dog Fouling where you are?’ is closed to new replies.