Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Housing/Hose guides – where from (pic included please look)
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

where can i get these from for hose/gear cables for the open (C shaped guides on my frame?)

petrieboy

I'm also looking for these for my cannondale – using insulating tape at the moment which is not ideal. let us know if you find a source.

Kahurangi

I didn't know about these and bike shops were no help – so as a workaround I used to put a zip tie around the hose and wiggle that into the channel. when I got better I just needed a offcut length of zip tie to stuff in the gap. No pics, sorry!

Jay
    Free Member

Having a look about it seems there's no UK company selling them, JensonUSA sell bags of 50 at $24.32 which is about £14, and to ship them over is going to be about £12 by international priority, and about £7 by first class. if there's a few people who wanted some and they chipped in a few quid, then the person who ordered them just has to post some out when they arrive.

Here's The Link

You might have to click one of the links in the middle of the page for the pic to work.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

anyone help – uk?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Housing/Hose guides – where from (pic included please look)’ is closed to new replies.