Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Hot Weather Dress Code
  • FoxyChick
    Free Member

Linen culottes or full length trousers, cool linen or cotton top.
    Flat leather pumps or wedge sandals.

Cool and comfortable without showing acres of flesh (well actually square metres!! 😉 ) or half a yard of next week’s dirty washing. 8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

silly me getting overexcited when the womenfolk describe their skimpy clothing :o)

izakimak
    Free Member

short’s’ t’shirt and flip flops here, until i get out the cab and then i put the steelies on, air con on full whack. I’m glad i don’t do too many night’s out anymore it’s way too hot to be sleeping in a truck at the moment.

CountZero

My summer dress code is the same as it’s been at the last three firms I’ve worked at: shorts and t-shirt from March thru October, ‘cos that’s I want to wear, and nobody else really gives a toss.

sturmey
    Free Member

repairing vehicles that have been driven for the last hour and can,t wait for them to cool 33c in the workshop overalls plus hot engine, I started to leak so entered it into the accident book 😆 tomorrow is a better day, barista machine to check correct operation then ice cream machine to do the same to happy days

mrsflash
    Free Member

You’ll need to do some extensive testing on the ice cream machine sturmey, can you possibly bring it round to my place of work so I can test it for you?

Rickos
    Free Member

Today is Aloha Friday, so me and the MD are in shorts, reefs and Hawaiian shirts. We clash very nicely.

buly79
    Free Member

Really wish we were allowed to wear shorts at work, so hot in our factory and the heating is on full all the time in my section too. Can get very uncomfortable and sweaty around vital areas, high risk of chaffage too not good when your stuck there for 8 hours a shift.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Hot Weather Dress Code’ is closed to new replies.