Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Horseshoe pass
  • adam_h
    Free Member

Anyone know if/what the snow is like over the Horseshoe pass at the moment? Thinking of heading down there tomorrow for a play on the sledge if there's enough

iolo
    Free Member

There's heavy snow at coed y brenin tonight so I would imaging the horse shoe pass will be far worse.
    That road was shut yesterday for a while and I imaging it will be again tomorrow.

project
    Free Member

Near LLandegla,it is,but its shut.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    genesis
    Free Member

Shut, the drifts are almost at the roof of the Ponderosa apparently. And its still snowing.

MrOvershoot

I went over Horseshoe on Sunday and it was as dry as a bone, much can change in a day or so mind with this weather,

genesis
    Free Member

OPA photos check these out, bear in mind how much more exposed the Horseshoe is!

adam_h
    Free Member

I'd seen your photo's from One Planet but hoped the Horseshoe might have been slightly less effected. Ahh well, might do something else if its as bad as it sounds. Thanks for the replies

project
    Free Member
    genesis
    Free Member

The digger driver that had been up to move snow at ours was on his way to dig out a lorry stuck up there.

fastindian
    Free Member

down there lunchtime, road a bit slushy but quite safe and well gritted. About 2ft off snow in places, good sledging!cafe open

adam_h
    Free Member

Aye, we went down in the end, road was clear enough to drive up without touching 4wd and had been ploughed on the way home. Had a good blast 🙂

Went there again today and it was snowing quite heavily at times. Pushed a few cars out stuck in the carpark.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Horseshoe pass’ is closed to new replies.