Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hopetech enduro 650b anyone received these yet?
  • julzm
    Free Member

Ordered a set of these mid April. Originally they were due late April, early may. Still waiting on them. Has anyone else received theirs yet?

These are the last component for latest bike build so can’t ride without them!

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

They are building back orders this week………..apparently……been bugging them for a couple of weeks 😀

Rims arrived last Thursday……building wheels filling back orders since……end of the week if you/we are lucky……..

beagle
    Free Member

As above. I ordered pretty early on (not too long after the initial photos etc) and was told I was towards the front of the list. No joy as yet.

I’m in no real rush as my new frame hasn’t shipped yet (rotates thumbs round each other, whilst looking towards the hills).

I’ll post back when they are in the lbs.

julzm
    Free Member

Fingers crossed getting them Monday. Everything else on the build is ready to go so will post back then and let you guys know what they’re like.

Hopefully you’ll have you’re by then too.

beagle
    Free Member

Any joy? No news from me.

droppinneutron
    Free Member

Got mine last Friday-ordered with straight pull hubs but turned up with regular Pro2’s. Was sick of waiting and had a massive hangover so I took em anyway .

Tubeless easy to set up, but they feel heavy after my (26″) Havens

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hopetech enduro 650b anyone received these yet?’ is closed to new replies.