• This topic has 51 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • What new stuff on your bike do you need/want
  • JCL
    Free Member

Electronic Reverb with separate up/down buttons.

Less than a year away?

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Need – new disc brakes probably Deore as the Helix 6 brakes on my Cannondale are crap. Will eventually need new drivetrain as the muss killing it. Plus its 8 speed and I want 10.

Want- new wheels, new pedals and new knees.

barffy
    Free Member

Brakes. Don’t have any on my build at the moment so Friday i get to order some Hope Tech 3 X2’s

I also NEED a shock service for my Monarch!

mrhoppy

Need a new saddle as mine is wearing out rapidly now and a 40t cassette adaptor to alpify it a bit, and a 34t nw ring so I can run the 40t in the uk and up the top gear. Sadly I think I might need a new rear shock soon as mine is making an unhealthy squelching noise even after a new set of seals.

Want new carbon light cycle rims, offset bushings and if Transition would make a carbon Bandit I might consider selling mrs & jr hoppy to fund that.

Bregante

New brakes already in the garage ready to go on.

Wider, flat bars would be nice (740+)

Some xt cranks eventually

Burchy1
    Free Member

Want – A new Dialled Alpine frame to replace a perfectly good Dialled Alpine frame so i can run a set of new Pikes on it…

Need – Some new brake blocks for the commuter so i dont have to use my foot to brake like i did on the way home last night.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Need (waiting to be fitted) new drive train as the 2600km old one skipped for the first time last night, cable too.

Want (just being lazy) another Fizik Tundra 2 so I can just swap between my dropper and my noal post without changing saddles all the time and having to remember measurements.

Want (distinct possibility) a new 29’er HT

Want (more chance of Man Utd winning the champions league) carbon 29’er rims.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Would love a rear disk and front 5 spoke wheel for my track bike. Really dont have the legs to justify the expense though 🙁

maximusmountain
    Free Member

I want some sexy reynolds 853 tubing, paragon machine works drop outs and some Columbus chain stays. Then I want some new 29er hope/crest wheels and some Marzocchi 320 LR’s to go with. It is going to look sweet when I’ve made it all.

mboy
    Free Member

Want: More shiny things… Carbon rims would be nice!

Need: Money to pay for things! Still not fully paid up on my new road bike yet.

twojumpers

Just bought a 34t chain ring for the 29er to go 1×10. I also need to change the bearings in my front wheel (they’re currently sitting in the toolbox).

I won’t need anything else for a looooong time but wanting is another question.

Yak

Need – nothing
    Want – rider to be more careful/skilful and crash less.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘What new stuff on your bike do you need/want’ is closed to new replies.