Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope-What a great company
  • qcamel
    Free Member

Had a number of Hope bits and pieces of the years and always pleased with them but their customer service is truly exceptional. August 2009 I bought a 4 LED light that I used a lot on the winter of 09/10 and then again in 10/11. This Autumn I bring it out of the cupboard for a dust down and the switch is a bit intermittent. It works, just not seamlessly. Sent away on Friday to them with a covering note, received back this morning via Fed Ex repaired FOC…. Simply brilliant,. Thankyou Hope if your reading this and if not then buy Hope if you have not done so already…..

ir_bandito
    Free Member

they’re good like that.
    Unfortunatly it means my 2LED lights will never fail so I can’t justify upgrading them. 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes brilliant company have always used their brakes and hubs, they’re also now helping Loco Bm racing with parts 😀

xiphon
    Free Member

There’s a reason all our hubs and brakes are from that company…

messiah
    Free Member

I sent Dave in the service/warranty dept a double box of Jaffa cakes a few months back… he deserved it.

honourablegeorge

They did the same for me with a 5/6 year old set of lights, no charge either. I ‘d said on the phone that they were years out of warranty, they just said “Send it in anyway, we’ll see what we can do”

scratch
    Free Member

Always had fantastic service, just wish they’d use steel carriers
    on their rear hubs!

fenred
    Free Member

Was mid-decision about a new front light, Hope were in the mix….This has just swung it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope-What a great company’ is closed to new replies.