Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Hope Tech Enduro wheels
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Been offered a virtually new set of these from a trusted source for a ton. What’s the consensus on them? I know the hubs are well regarded, but Hope’s own rims? Is this a good wheel set for a heavy rider?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ll have them if you don’t.

thegreatape
    Free Member

So can I conclude from that that you think they’re not bad!

chrisdw
    Free Member

Where from? 😉

sandwicheater

Did Jedi have a pair I seem to recall. If you do a search I’m sure he posted some comments.

chakaping
    Free Member

Is this a good wheel set for a heavy rider?

Reviews and feedback I’ve seen so far suggest that’s exactly what they are.

Come on, for £100 you should have already bitten his arm off.

nemesis
    Free Member

£100 would be worth it for the hubs alone!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Ok, thanks 🙂

breninbeener

I have a 27.5 pair on my Cube stereo 160 and I think they are great. They weigh about 2000g for a pr of the straight pulls and I really like them. Buy!

thegreatape
    Free Member

But how lardy sturdy are you?

boxelder

They’re a little heavier than pro2/Flows, but are apparently a little stronger, with eyelets.

granny_ring

100 notes……….

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Buy them, try them and if you don’t like them flog them. You’ll get more than £100 on eBay no doubt.

reedspeed
    Free Member

I’ll give you £100 profit on them for stock !..

thegreatape
    Free Member

I should probably keep them for a bit and see how I get on with them first 🙂

nwill1
    Free Member

If you don’t want them I’ll give you £150! nwill1 at ymail dot com

rumple
    Free Member

im about 85kg and ride like an ox and mine are quality, the 3 section internals make them seriously strong and feel so solid. never felt so confident on a bike before. PS- silver hubs look the best 😉

granny_ring

And they’re legit for that amount?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Yep, definitely. Just not brand new.

Brianblessed
    Free Member

sounds a bit fishy but if they are kosher buy them, even if you dont want them you could double your money straight away

reedspeed
    Free Member

Seriousley !!,give me first shout if you don’t like them,or wanna sell them !.

I’ve got some on my 5,& they’re mint ,I also have stans on my other bikes and will be in the market for some 650 ones v soon.

My emails in my profile ,for when you’re ready !.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I promise you it’s nothing fishy! A wheel failed on me this week, bike company offered like for like replacement for free, or these (fully checked and deemed new as far as their warranty is concerned) which have been on a demo bike for a couple of months for a hundred, or a couple of other brand new options for several hundred. Thought these might be the best compromise.

Brianblessed
    Free Member

go with the Hope’s, though if they are 2nd hand/used they will not have a warranty…

thegreatape
    Free Member

As in the bike company, who offer a two year warranty on parts, will still include these wheels which they are sending me in that warranty. If there’s any issue with them they’ll be sorting it, not Hope (or not Hope directly at any rate).

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech Enduro wheels’ is closed to new replies.