Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Rolf Harris appeals
  • edlong
    Free Member

Not to me he doesn’t.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Reminds me of an old supposedly real newspaper headline: “Prostitutes appeal to Pope”

It probably isn’t real but its still funny

On topic, he was bound to appeal I guess, at 84 he’s going to do anything to not spend his last years incarcerated, regardless of what he’s done

allthegear
    Free Member

He’s bound to appeal – he needs to get out. I heard he’d been asked by Redbull to paint some pictures at Playboy mansion… 8)

Rachel

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Yes, apparently he was quite well regarded by some affluent types 😆

Whoops-a-daisy:

Let’s hope the Bunnies have the sense to keep their JERSEYs on

jag61

well with a bit of luck they will change his sentence to something more suitable eg 25yrs9 months, leave to appeal WTF?

robdob
    Free Member

Why do people, and the papers, think just because a person who is later found to have done bad stuff (in secret) is photographed with someone else, then that other person is suddenly guilty by association? And then they try to look smart by then posting up pics showing them together?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s something that jivehoneyjive likes to do. Two of the pics don’t even feature Rolf Harris, but in the conspiratorial world that doesn’t matter.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Do some research for yourselves:

Jimmy Savile + Rolf at Broadmoor

Savile, Mountbatten + Prince Charles

Most importantly, Jimmy Savile on Jersey… I’ll come back to that one once folk have taken a few more cheap shots 😉

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Next?

ninfan
    Free Member

I think you’re better looking at Elm guest house…

JulianA
    Free Member

Harris’ sentence was based on the sentences for the crimes at the time they were committed, not on the current sentences available to the judiciary.

If that policy were to change it would be a bad day for British justice.

Let’s see what the rule of law says before we all go into print about this or any other case.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Let’s see what the rule of law says before we all go into print about this or any other case.

Let’s just ‘imagine’ that the rule of law and it’s enforcers had been shown to be somewhat lacking in pursuing some of these crimes, or perhaps even implicated to some extent… then what would you suggest?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If this is conspiracy involving ‘law enforcers’ what do you suggest we do jivehoneyjive ?

They seem rather well organised

thegreatape
    Free Member

Savile, Mountbatten + Prince Charles

That’s not Mountbatten mate, it’s Princess Diana.

DrJ

Reminds me of a joke – two conspiracy theorists die and go to heaven. They meet god and ask him who killed JFK. God replies “Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone”. One ct looks at the other and says “this goes deeper than I’d imagined”.

Coat? Thanks…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You obviously don’t understand the shape-shifting capabilities of reptiloids greatape.

Have you ever seen the Queen’s lizard tail ? No of course not, that’s because she can take whatever shape she wants.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Good stuff DrJ, made me giggle 😆

I think you’re better looking at Elm guest house

Not a bad call, Dolphin Square too… and Lambeth, Islington, Kincora, Bryn Estyn, Medomsley etc etc

If this is conspiracy involving ‘law enforcers’ what do you suggest we do jivehoneyjive

Easy, same as you always do when fighting monsters: go for the head.

Which is why I keep harping on about Jersey…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Have two little boys come forward?

thegreatape
    Free Member

You obviously don’t understand the shape-shifting capabilities of reptiloids greatape.

Have you ever seen the Queen’s lizard tail ? No of course not, that’s because she can take whatever shape she wants.

Ah crap, I always forget about that. My mistake.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

No she can’t she just hides it under her skirt. Ever seen the Queen naked? Or in a basque and some sexy lingerie? Ever wonder why not and what she’s hiding?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Easy, same as you always do when fighting monsters: go for the head.

Which is why I keep harping on about Jersey…

Can you be a little more specific ?

If the government, judiciary, police, etc, are all part of a pedophile conspiracy, then how do we go for the head ?

JulianA
    Free Member

Let’s just ‘imagine’ that the rule of law and it’s enforcers had been shown to be somewhat lacking in pursuing some of these crimes, or perhaps even implicated to some extent… then what would you suggest?

Not the case at all. That’s just the way the law was at the time – not specific to Harris or anyone else.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Not the case at all. That’s just the way the law was at the time – not specific to Harris or anyone else.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28597343

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28316874

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/10389041/How-far-did-police-go-to-protect-Jimmy-Savile.html

jekkyl

Was Rolf & Jimmy both reptiles too? coz they both look kinda slimey.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

This one?

ninfan
    Free Member

I think what JiveHoneyJive is missing is that Savile was Carol Thatchers real dad:

Which would go a long way to explaining all those Christmases spent at Chequers!

Klunk
    Free Member
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Rolf Harris appeals’ is closed to new replies.