Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope Mono M4
  • kerv
    Free Member

A mate is selling his, any advice? How much are they worth second hand but immaculate? I’ve got a mono mini at the moment are the M4s much better?

Jase_MK
    Free Member

I’ve got an M4 on the front and Mini on the back. I find the Mini needs a bit more attention and can be prone to sticky pistons and then alignment issues. The M4 never seems to have any probs though as if one piston gets stuck, the other piston will automatically unstick it. I’ve never touched the M4 in 4 years other than to change pads. The Mini needs the occasional 6 monthly fettle.

Lots of power and feel without being grabby. Lovely brake IMO.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Check on e bay for prices. There is probably enough sold to get a fiar idea – I bought several minis from e bay at around £60 each

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kerv
    Free Member

Cheers for the advice. They also look pretty cool, I think I may be raiding the piggy bank!

tk46hal
    Free Member

I have new M4’s on my new build and M4’s on my FS. They have never let me down. Very low maintenance, only pads need replacing. They also look brill and even better with braided hoses.

PJM1974
    Free Member

+1 for M4s here. I’ve got two sets, one of them six years old and neither has required more than an occasional chance of pads and a bleed.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yep, go for them. I’ve loved mine since the day 1. Despite their rattly levers.

billyboy
    Free Member

I’ve got an 05 set that squeal like hell but have lasted well…

…and an 08 set that have behaved well without any squealing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope Mono M4’ is closed to new replies.