Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Holmbury St Mary's Riders.
  • freeride_frankie
    Free Member

This is a long shot i know but, I left my back pack on the green on wed evening at around 8-8.30(I only figured it out this morning).Its a deuter protector.
    If anyone has fount it i’d be happy to reward them for the return of it.
    Fingers crossed
    .FF.

MrSmith
    Free Member

sorry can’t help with your backpack.
    what’s the trail conditions like? been up north so not kept an eye on the weather down here (have zero mud room in the back and want to know if i need to fit a different tyre?)

Aidan
    Free Member

It was surprisingly good yesterday. Mostly splashy not muddy and it’s due to stay dry for a few days so the trails should be in good condition.

The reservoir area at the top of BKB is pretty churned up by logging machines, though.

shortcut

Probably worth calling Pedal and Spoke in Peaslake and Nirvana in Westcott – they may have had a hand in. Also try both pubs in Holmbury the Kings Head and erm – the other one!

glenp
    Free Member

Which Green do you mean? If the triangle in the middle of the village then I’d imagine it would be in the Royal Oak? Have you checked?

Failing that, just go back to where you left it – I’d say there’s a good chance it is still there.

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

Yep the green in the middle with the Royal Oak facing it.
    I’ve spoke to the pub once. no joy so far.

glenp
    Free Member

Yea – I wouldn’t expect to get a lot of sense out of them! I take it you’re not able to just go and look? If I can manage it time-wise I’ll drive home that way and see if someone has propped it up somewhere visible.

Wednesday is such a big night-ride event these days that it is perfectly feasible that someone has picked it up and will be find-able next Wednesday.

Or you might have lost it. Did your Mum not sew your name into it?

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

No, mum’s what they use to be!!
    T’way not my night, had to finish ride early as the bottom bracket on my bikes maiden voyage became all loose and wobbly.
    I’ve been back over to Holmbury. No sign of it.

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

ment Mum’s arnt what they use to be.
    Started drowning my sorrows now!

shedfull
    Free Member

Call Surrey Police and ask for lost property. Stuff gets handed in to stations around the county so it’s worth a try.

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

I’ve done that, got a ref no and everything. Cheers for the advise tho. All of ya.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Holmbury St Mary's Riders.’ is closed to new replies.