Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Holkham any riding in the area ?
  • cheekyboy
    Free Member

I have a weeks work in the Holkham area, is it worth taking my hardtail ?

Thanks !

Kunstler

Oh yes. I’m originally from Wells (live in Scotland now) and know the area very well. I’m going back for next weekend. When are you going to be there?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I will be there sometime week commencing 9th June for about 3 days !

Kunstler

One of my favourite rides anywhere is down there. No hills but there’s lots of swooshy lines through the woods. Linking the right ones up is really sweet and I spent some time seeking them out a few years back. I’m going to be there that weekend and leaving on the Tuesday. I was thinking of taking the road bike to Norfolk for the first time to do a big ride but my weekend will probably consist of too many ‘social’ evenings for a big ride the day after. So if you fancy it I could take the HT and show you some nice trails. I occasionally ride with other folk but mtbs don’t figure much in north Norfolk. The main route is about 1.5 – 2hrs all offroad.

switchbacktrog
    Free Member

Try this old thread

Rides near Sheringham

cheekyboy
    Free Member

@Kunstler

I will confirm before next weekend if the job is still on, thanks for the response !

cheers

Suggsey
    Free Member

Had a good walk round there and was looking at trails in the woods just wishing I had a bike with me and no wife 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Holkham any riding in the area ?’ is closed to new replies.