Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hold on tight…
  • M1llh0use
    Free Member

I’m losing my grip on my grips!

Can anyone recommend me some fat-ish grips, Fatter than s*perstar Supergrippa’s?

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Just got some odi sdg Han solo grips. I’ve quite large hands and find them pretty comfortable, they’re very grippy due to both the compound and the ‘tread’ pattern.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Ergon grips are the SHIZZLE.

I had corrective carpal tunnel surgery a few years ago and anything other than the Ergon grips would be torture.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I don’t really know why, but i really like foam grips. Unlike every rubber grip I’ve had I’ve simply not noticed them, which must be a good thing. They’re just there, my hands don’t go numb or slip, got them on two out of three mountainbikes now, i’ll probbaly get them on the Pitch when it’s sunlines wear out too (not long off, they wear out really fast!)

They’re also silly cheep so no harm if you don’t like them.

Northwind

ODI Rogues, if you want a big fat grippy lock on- they’re big, they’re fat, they’re grippy, and they lock on.

takisawa2

Lizard Skinz North Shore, no argument.

chudsy
    Free Member

Just gone from Rogues to Cult Vans Waffle grips. A bit thinner, not lock on, a bit longer but overall I’m happier with the Vans than the Rogues.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Ergons are a no. Tried em, felt ‘orrible.

Same with foam.

Rogues may be the next to try. Cheers peeps.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Oury lockons are chunky and comfy for me.

Cheezpleez

Rogues +1

chakaping
    Free Member

Rogues are quite chunky.

Sunline do the fattest ones I’ve tried. Bit too fat for me personally, so if you want a white pair cheap drop me an email.

🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hold on tight…’ is closed to new replies.