Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Hilarious video
  • mikey74
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/21034147[/video]

JxL
    Free Member

quite funny, but the lack of skill (and amount of riders RUNNING DOWN the drop) is shocking!

EDIT: BIG lol at the half naked guy with lycra shorts @ 3:04

Olly
    Free Member

i would suggest, mr JxL, that that is a much steeper slope than it looks.

They always put at least one carnage section in the Busa Jey race, for the entertainment of the DHers.

not that i went to Moelfe, so havent seen the corner, but you dont just fall over the front of the bars like that through being rubbish.

alexxx
    Free Member

why are there so many people is it famous for that?

Torminalis
    Free Member

I want a go.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Looks great fun. ta

wwaswas

you dont just fall over the front of the bars like that through being rubbish.

It’s perfectly possible, I can assure you. 😳

Highland28
    Free Member

As olly says it was indeed much steeper than it looks in the video. I was part of that race, managed to stay on the bike all apart from one lap where i also spectacularly went straight over the bars. It was the point which was specifically chosen for the DH’ers to stand and give all the xc riders abuse. And for a bit of added fun they decided to keep it well watered as you can see from the video.\
    It was quality fun though 😀

kaesae
    Free Member

All good! as long as I don’t get hurt 😉

mudmonster
    Free Member

Looks like they are taking it too fast.

float
    Free Member

hohoho what a laugh that race was, thanks for posting that vid again 😀

i raced it, actually quite steep but definitely not unrideable. ass over the back end and dont lock up the front, or in BUCS terms ‘off the brakes!’

i think most people fell off because theyd never ridden anything that steep before. i noticed a few were coming in way too fast, not realising how little speed they could loose once on the slope hence over the bars. it was also quite lumpy and loose and the the corner at the bottom was off camber a bit.

i thought it was an absolutely amazing course. really hope they dont tone it down for next year.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

The guy chiming the frame deserves a slap

PJ266
    Free Member

….Ooooor a medal?? I couldnt untangle my bike from my mates because I was laughing so hard at him smashing it right next to us 😀

CaptJon
    Free Member

Was there a steep up on the DH course so the XCers could laugh at the DHers pushing?

mlke
    Free Member

that looks crazy steep for a XC course. I wanna go.

Clink

I’m using it in assembly tomorrow! 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, inexperience leading to people going into it far too fast at the top!

matt_outandabout

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

SaxonRider

There’s a guy at 2:51-2:54 who actually catches his bike in mid-flight. I am well impressed! 😀

psychle
    Free Member

good stuff, some of those looked a wee bit painful, nobody hurt? apart from pride I guess?! 😆

Highland28
    Free Member

no-one in the champs race was hurt from what I heard anyway, but i was riding the. There was one guy who went over his bars the crone at the tp of this section and managed to knock out one tooth and severely chip the other, just as we were walking round the track (happened right in front of us) other than that there was nothing.

trusslebabes
    Free Member

That has had me in stitches brilliant vid 😆

leffeboy

That’s got me wanting to ride more that the usual massive air/northshore type vids. Truly brilliant

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Hilarious video’ is closed to new replies.