Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hi if anyone is down the Forest Of Dean soon give the new Y2k run ago.
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Just put in today so needs bedding in.Tighter than the original but go fun.Some good stuff being built on the second half of the Freeminers nice little bit of North Shore and free to use 😉

wilko1999
    Free Member

Cool I’ll check it out. Hear they’re building a few new ‘official’ DH runs over that way at the moment

Rickos
    Free Member

Might be able to take a look this weekend. I do enjoy Y2K!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Has more switchbacks in it.All adds to more trails.Put in by Phil and Phil.
    Great place down there always evolving 😀

v666ern
    Free Member

Is y2k the end of the enduro? Worcester walk area, elephant man runs to the left?
    Will be down next weekend on the new bike so will be a good test, cheers!
    Ps has the end of dowies 3 been sorted? Sorry months since I’ve been down and that was night rides!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Y2k was at the end of the enduro last year.Finishes near the road.Starts with a couple of small jumps at the top and joins another trail 3/4 down which i dont know the name of.The new trail starts abit back on the fire up top before you get to the start of Y2k.Its running near the deer fence.

bigh
    Free Member

Cracking beginners style jumps put in on freeminers. Its good to see some wooden stuff here at last

which incidentally aren’t open yet so don’t get too excited 🙂

v666ern
    Free Member

Thank you I’ll follow my nose & many thanks to the builders too

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Those 5 wooden jumps in a line are waiting for the special health and saftey green paint from the foresty so you will see them well enough 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hi if anyone is down the Forest Of Dean soon give the new Y2k run ago.’ is closed to new replies.