Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HGV driving experiences gift – any recommendations?
  • piemann
    Free Member

Mrs Pie has expressed an interest in having a go in an HGV and I am looking into them now. Seen a £99 offer that’s not too far away from us, but you only get 10-15 minutes actual driving time, which doesn’t seem like a lot. Can anyone recommend somewhere? We live in the north west and would ideally like somewhere close by(ish).

ta muchly

Pie

project
    Free Member

Mrs Pie has expressed an interest in having a go in an HGV , and running over a few cyclists when turning left.

Fixed it for you.

To do it on the road she will need a lgv medical and a provisional licence for lgvs, so have a look at racing circuits.Donnington and the one by delamere.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

£99 for 15 minutes is a bit steep, you can do a week long course for around £1200, with a free test at the end of it.

1981miked
    Free Member

She can have a shot of mine for an hour.. I’ll charge £80 and you can drive it on the motorway if u like. Can’t be worse than some driving I see..

samuri
    Free Member

£99 quid will probably be a half day event though. That’s roughly the same as sports car experience. 2 and a half hours sat around at a briefing or waiting and 15 minutes driving.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HGV driving experiences gift – any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.