Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help with 80mm RockShox SID Race.
  • Dimmadan
    Free Member

Hiya guys, I am confused about how to set these up as the stansions have 2 different marking systems on. One says 80mm and there is 10% 20% and 30% marked but then if you pull the fork slightly you can see solid black markings with 30% on.

Firstly do I use the non solid black markings and are the solid black lines for 100mm (with bush removed)?

And I have also noticed they seem to stick in the lowers about 5mm when I am off the bike and a hard push on the wheel while pulling the bars extends them to their set point. Is this correct or do I need to tweak the set up as sometimes they stick at 10 – 15% markings too?
    If so how?

Like these but this is not the model.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Anyone?

prettygreenparrot

looking at those, the sag markings for 100mm look to be the solid ones – they look about 20mm further along the fork. For 80mm I'd use the outline markings, especially as you can't see the solid ones without pulling the fork.
    The 15mm sticking. Check your +ve & -ve pressures. if these are OK and they're new ride them some more and treat them nice like the instructions say (wipe down after riding with GT85 or similar, check seals). If you've ridden them quite a bit, get them serviced.

RockShox might have some instructions on their website. The manual that came with my forks was about installation, the website had a user manual with the right set up info.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Cheers buddy, I use fork juice on the after every ride so they are supper smooth. Will check pressures tonight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help with 80mm RockShox SID Race.’ is closed to new replies.