Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Help Sram XO jockey wheels
  • rax92f
    Free Member

hi
    bought some sram XO jockey wheels (£34!!) to replace teh mullered ones on mine and managed to round off the edges of allen bolt that fixes teh jockey wheel……..

rang up saying help and was told i could buy replacements for £35!!!!! for two allen bolts

any ideas – i haven't drilled it out yet but can't see any way round it……

CountZero

Without going out and dismantling my X0 mech on my Remedy I can't really comment on the bolt, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to get similar size alloy bolts from a number of online suppliers. For future reference, you can get replacements to fit 9.0SL/9.0/X9/X0/Force/Rival for £14.99, from BBBparts.com. I've got a set in front of me that I bought from TT Bikes in Bradford-on-Avon a couple of weeks ago, they're called RollerBoys, no. BDP-05. They don't include the bolts, however, so be careful. £34 is bloody outrageous, and anyone asking that sort of money should be told where they can shove it. Use a slightly bigger Allen key or a Torx key to try to get the old bolt out the measure it and check online, someone like tastynuts will almost certainly have something for a couple of quid.

rax92f
    Free Member

torx key, hammer and mole grips might be a solution – might event be able to salvage the bolt…..good thinking batman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help Sram XO jockey wheels’ is closed to new replies.