Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • HELP Need a bike In Birmingham
  • crash_gav
    Free Member

Hello all,

I am working in Birmingham during the week but this weekend thought an amble along some towpaths to at least get out. Phone 5 shops in and around the city but either they cant be bothered or they only do Road bikes.

Got to get out as driving me crazy, boys either in Ft Bill or doing an Arkle loop tomorrow.

Can anyone please give me a shot of a bike for tomorrow(Sunday), I am staying in a hotel in the centre of town but obviously will take public transport to get to the bike (condition unimportant as long as it goes). I was thinking of heading towards Wolves then down to Stourbridge and back to city.

cheers,

Bored Gav

LMT
    Free Member

Why not take the train to cannock? hire out a bike from there and have a blast round the monkey! Train gets you to hednesford for about £5, then its about 2 mile walk to BV.

crash_gav
    Free Member

I haven't got any gear with me, just wanted a leg stretch so if any in town please get in touch.

But that sounds a good idea if cannot get anything local, will have a look at what I can get and the area as dont know it. I'm from Inverness 😯

Cheers LMT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘HELP Need a bike In Birmingham’ is closed to new replies.