Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • HELP ….I need a project title for a company management system
  • FuzzyWuzzy

What do you mean by company management system? Are you talking an Intranet or something like a SAP-based system?

kilo

Project Completely Overhauling Corporate Knowledge?

aP
    Free Member

WOPR

sc-xc

Oasis. With a circle.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

BOOBS – Business Oriented Operations Bollocks Bespoke Software

CUMS – Company Understanding Management Software

SHATPOO – Seriously Helpful And Targeted, Project Office Overhaul

Trekster

Our lot got landed with “Inovation Strategy” ISTM/Ls were appointed, door names with said tag attached to offices etc. couple of years down the road and no one knows yet what was supposed to or should have happened by now!! Nothing other than managers titles changed!

they want a project title that will inspire and engage the workforce.

As a shop floor monkey we need to see buy in from our FLM and then the next level etc. presentations of change for changes sake and just shuffling the pack as has gone on at my work over the past few years is unlikely to achieve your goals regardless of how catchy your title and presentations are. Son is going through something similar atm. Allowing your best employees to take redundancy just to reach the target number does not send the best message.
    MrsT is also fed up of restructuring(civil service)and constantly having to deal with new people taking over projects and going over the same ground again & again.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘HELP ….I need a project title for a company management system’ is closed to new replies.