Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 173 total)
  • HELP!! ANYONE!??
  • grizzlygus
    Free Member

Yep, “McDonalds” ……… the Daily Mail readers, great anti-recession safety valve !

What should you do if there is a down-turn in the economy and you lose your job ?
    Claim unemployment benefit so that you can still feed yourself ?

No ! no ! no ! ………. Everybody should form an orderly queue, trot down to McDonalds, go straight to their jobs counter, and get themselves a job !

It’s so easy really – why can’t you wet nurse, nanny-state-lovin’ guardian readers, not see that ?

Smee – in many ways it doesn’t matter if you are right or wrong. You do come across as cynical and negative.

Ah, but that’s because he’s the……………………….yep, one and only : “TROLLING ZOO-FIGHTER” !

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Also donated. Hope you make the rent, and good luck with the job hunt.

andy_hamgreen

actually it’s been worth my £1 just to flush out the miserable bitter troglodytes that inhabit the darker recesses of this madhouse….!

julianwilson
    Free Member

“TROLLING ZOO-FIGHTER” !

😆

* awaits someone with this as their login name to wade into this thread*

Mikey_M
    Free Member

Hi guys, You lot seriously shouldnt be argueing over me on this thread. I mean c’mon, theres no need for it. I am very greatful for what you guys have done for me and it has got me half way out of a big hole im in!!

winstonsmith

seriously, you should claim housing benefit. what will you do if you still don’t have a job next month? phone your local council tomorrow.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mikey..

Did you used to live in York??

And work in a well known bike shop??

theflatboy
    Free Member

this thread is quite extraordinary.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It would be very sweet if we had not subsequently come to believe that Mikey was not a deserving cause. I have given larger sums to homeless alcoholics, so I’m not going to lose any sleep either way.

And the thread gave us the expression “TROLLING ZOO-FIGHTER”. So it’s all good really. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

This thread should be framed and put on the wall, so that those who donated can never forget what happened here 😉

HTTP404
    Free Member

off his facebook….

Smee
    Free Member

I seem to remember getting more than a little stick for saying this was a con.

No apologies needed though.

tails
    Free Member

I remember reading this thread a while ago and thinking how very kind people were being, but no way am i gonna help. What is the latest development? was it a con?

tails
    Free Member

Ahahahahaaha!!! this is the same lad who ripped everyone off on that other thread. I salute your ability to con all these people, but you sir are a ****. Singletrackworld a forum for mugs.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Smee – Member
    I seem to remember getting more than a little stick for saying this was a con.

No apologies needed though.

A point of information : I am not the original author of the term “trolling zoo-fighter”.

Although I make no apology for using it, as it is a truly excellent description.

Sadly I can’t remember who originally coined the term, which is a shame as they clearly deserve credit for it.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Ah, a search reveals that the original author of the term ‘trolling zoo-fighter’ is crikey.

Well done that man ….. *applause*

BigDummy
    Free Member

Then I salute crikey also. 🙂

catnap
    Free Member

am i missing something but i bought something off him 3 weeks ago and it hasnt showed up at my house. he told me he was involved in a motorbike accident and he had broken multipul bones in his body. he is the biggest con artist on here , hes ripped off many people on here and i’m affraid hes pulling another con. he is nothing but pond life, stay well clear
    if i ever get in contact with hgim i will knock him into next week. tosser

MTT
    Free Member

do you have his address?

garethh
    Free Member

See this and the Lee, Big Dutch …. thread

chewkw
    Free Member

Oh dear another problematic thread on STW.

Folks I guess we just have to observe the Karma working on this person.

So whoever you are ripping people off remember this: “As You Sow, So You Reap.” Now sit back and watch your negative karma ripen.

😯

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Anyone from Leicester know him?

djglover
    Free Member

Mugs the lot of you, who sent this fool money

garethh
    Free Member

joey deacon: who is this in the pic?

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I did. Only a couple of quid or so but it’s more the principle. Next time someone who actually needs the money asks I’m less likely to help them out. Doubt Mike Mcmahon of Leicester gives a f*ck tho. Cos it’s becoming apparent that he’s a lying little c*nt.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204755794&ref=profile

joeydeacon
    Free Member

That, from what I can gather, is the lovely Chelsey (who I do believe is trying to resolve the situation – so don’t mean any offence to her at all), and her darling boyfriend Mike.

walleater

What a stupid haircut!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Mugs the lot of you, who sent this fool money

I didn’t send him any money but I would dispute the “mug” charge. Giving a guy with a hard luck story a quid hardly makes you a mug.

OK maybe he was telling a pack of lies,`but so what ? Giving one quid is hardly going cause any problems, and he might have been telling the truth.

Most people were fully aware of this as this post typifies :

andy_hamgreen – Member

you may be scamming us but there’s another quid – make sure you pass something on if you get the chance

cheers
    Andy

Posted 1 month ago

The people who donated aren’t ‘mugs’, they are simply people with a sense of compassion who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. And donating a quid hardly warrants a deep analysis of it’s ‘scamming potential’.

The real loser in this story is the scammer, and the real winners are those who showed compassion.

IMHO

Nico
    Free Member

Mugs.

nigew
    Free Member

I was one of the “mugs” who donated, only a pound, and would again, just so he could afford his hair cut;-)

djglover
    Free Member

GG, I bet they feel like mugs. In my book, that probably makes them mugs.

Smug is an anagram of mugs 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well put Gus.

As previously, I have occasionally given folding money to smelly men who claimed that if they could just get into a hostel for the night to get a shower and a shave they had a job interview tomorrow and they were sure to get the job and could get their lives started over. Presumably they were lying and spent it on the strongest cider that quantity of money could buy, but you never know.

And I agree, stupid haricut, chubby girlfriend. 🙂

MrAgreeable

That’s a bit harsh BD. At least his girlfriend appears to be an actual person, rather than a “real doll” that gets carried around on the back of his preposterous utility bike. 😉

sharki
    Free Member

same boat here, but 350 quid behind on rent….benefits are kind and are sorting rent out from when i first claimed which gives 45 to live on a week, just don’t ride like spaz and break bones so you can’t do work when it’s offered to you..

Oh and guys, no donations to bail me out please, it’s my shit….etc..

BigDummy
    Free Member

You are allowed to refer to my wife as resembling a “real doll” once I have stolen a quantity of your money Mr_A, but I do not regard it as very fair given that I have not yet done so. 🙂

MrAgreeable

No offence intended. Just pointing out that just because someone is an asshat, it doesn’t necessarily assist matters to be rude about people connected with them.

Agree about the shit haircut though. His mum needs to get the pudding bowl out.

Mikey_M
    Free Member

BigDummy –

Thanx for that!!
    Even if Mike hasn’t sent those items off on time. I have sent them off myself now + there really is NO need for you to talk about me like that. I have tried my hardest to help send them items off. If you haven’t got anything nice to say about people, please don’t say it!!

Chelsey.

druidh
    Free Member

Stick with it Chelsey. Remember, most of the nerds on here have never had a girlfriend….

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 173 total)

The topic ‘HELP!! ANYONE!??’ is closed to new replies.