Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • helmet lights
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

ok whos got what.. im using a cat eye on the handlebars at the mo. but my son has the hope vision 2 helmet light…its ruddy brilliant and you can see more around you in the dark……. but i dont wanna pay few hundred quid… any other decent helmet lights to look at ? what are you guys running at the ,mo… geeez theres always sommet to fork out for aint there.lol

Ewan
    Free Member

Search the forum for DX light. They do a helmet version. More than twice as bright as a Vision 2 for 50 notes.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25149
    Try this link for the handlebar version , then look around the site for other versions.

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Lash-up of the year, right here:-

My off-road night riding helmet ….

Swello
    Free Member

I'm just back from my first ride with the Exposure Diablo, which I upgraded to from the 1st generation joystick – very impressed indeed. The brightest mode is fantastic (but has a short run time), the normal mode is significantly brighter than the old joystick and is perfect for my needs…

PS – a stunningly nice night at Glentress tonight and lots of crunchy trails 🙂

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

hope vision 2 mum 480 lumens merlin website just buy it xD

vinnyeh

switching between my USE Exposure Enduro maxx (£250 odd quid and state of the art a year ago) and my DX light as above (£50 quid or something similar) reveals little difference- the DX may be slightly brighter. My eyes are bad enough that technicalities like beam patterns don't register.

Go with the DX. If oyu don't like it, somebody'll pay you pretty much what it cost you for it anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘helmet lights’ is closed to new replies.