Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Health and Fitness for Cyclists Autumn 2010 still in the shops?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Anyone know if the Autumn 2010 edition of Health and Fitness for Cyclists is generally still in the shops (I appreciate it will vary slightly with area) as the website has sold out.

Need to know if its worth me popping in to town for a look.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Cycling active or fitness tips one?

The OH bought me a Health and Fitness for Cyclists with the 12 wk training plan – is that the issue you're after?

Is she giving me a hint? 😯

Jase
    Free Member

This one:

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Yep I have this on the coffee table but I won't be able to read it till Saturday.

Anything you needed to know about it?

I think OH bought from Tesco on Monday for me.

Covers the lactate shuttling, basic fueling, core strength, winter overtraining and pretty much normal sports science you get from a book made short and simple for layman's.

I think it would give you some key points for you to go away and study if you're serious about training and have FA sports science background otherwise waste of money for average Joe Bloggs.

Might be useful for You as a roadie if only just to follow the ideas rather than understand key concepts.

Jase
    Free Member

Interested in the foods part mainly and a general read.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Will read on Sunday and let you know after I try out my new scanner 8)

Jase
    Free Member

Ta

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

sold out? 🙁 i've not got round to buying it online yet, and none of the newsagents by me stock it. bah!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Health and Fitness for Cyclists Autumn 2010 still in the shops?’ is closed to new replies.