Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hay-fever – whos suffering?
  • organic355
    Free Member

I want to scratch my eyes out, aaargh!!

cant sleep at night as I am so bunged up I cant even swallow let along breathe, I wake up with my mouth as dry as a Nuns ***** with a cracked crusty tongue.

Hate it, Hate it, Hate it!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

me … sneezing all the time which can be okay if I want to be let alone as nobody is coming near me.

😈

breatheeasy
    Free Member

First bad day with it yesterday. Thankfully had sense to keep me sunglasses on all night until I got in. I seem to be avoiding the runny nose so far but the feeling rubbish bit isn't nice.

cove123

not great today…tried to be indoors abit more today, think i am always bad for these 2 weeks!!!

Tim
    Free Member

very bad today and yesterday – pollen levels are very high at the mo

Bunnyhop

An old wives tale of having a teaspoon of (local if possible) honey everyday has been tried and tested by me. This year I've definitely not suffered as badly because of the honey.

richmtb

Antihistamines take away the worst of the symptoms, but i still have itchy eyes and most annoyingly itchy roof of the mouth

mos

Itchy eyes, itchy throught, sneezes & cold sweats for me. Bloody brilliant.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Normally yes. But I've been on Phenargen to help me sleep recently, mega overdose stylee (2-5 a night rather than 1 a day) and I'm cured. And I sleep like a log.

Mounty_73

I have had it bad today, along with the last couple of days…tablets have taken the worst away but it still drives me nuts !!!

carbon337
    Free Member

Mrs carbon is really suffering but ahe is pregnant so can't take any medication. I'm on my tablets and doing ok 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hay-fever – whos suffering?’ is closed to new replies.