• This topic has 85 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • have you ever lost your riding mojo?
  • jedi

🙂 mixing the pub and riding is a winner

jwt
    Free Member

Too much life happening and not enough time, left me stopping riding for about a year, where as before that I’d ride two-three times a week.Even now I’ve no where near the compulsion to ride as much, and it can be a real effort to motivate to get out and ride, which is a shame as when it all comes together I still love it.
    Mind you when the new Grizedale Black opens that might help………….

cinnamon_girl

It happens (shrugs shoulders) but comes back.

Seven weeks with no riding so far and not due to loss of mojo. 😥

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nope.

When it wasn’t bikes it was skateboards.

When I’m injured, now, I just work extra hard to get back on the bike asap… one more weekend of road and I’ll be back on dirt… soon enough I’ll own what claimed me.

aracer
    Free Member

Haven’t read all of the thread, but yes it’s been gone for a while. Recently resurrected by finally learning to ride my Lidl uni, and enjoying riding that off-road so much that I’ve just splashed out on a far more expensive proper off-road muni (3″ tyre and all!) Suddenly all the uninteresting bits which even a crosser couldn’t make into a challenge are exciting again (just riding across a flat field is quite a challenge).

jedi

high5 southern yeti 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘have you ever lost your riding mojo?’ is closed to new replies.