Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Have we done the Meredith Kercher murder?
  • geoffj

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/13/meredithkercher-italy

Doesn’t quite all add up IMHO.

What say you lot?

zaskar
    Free Member

Strange but interesting…

hh45
    Free Member

I get the distinct impression, reading between the lines etc, that she is innocent and the police have cocked up and the media have gone to town on the wrong person just cos she took a few drugs, liked a bunk up and gave herself the rather silly sounding name of ‘Foxy’.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Anyway, more importantly if she has done it, would you still do her?

bruneep

<nods>

BIKES4LIFE
    Free Member

seeing as she has HIV,not a wise move ian

DrJ

She had written about her seven lovers in her prison diary only after she was mistakenly told she was HIV positive following a prison blood test.

“I was crying, thinking I cannot have children,” she said of the two weeks before she was told she was negative.

Phew!! I was wondering if you can catch AIDS from thinking impure thoughts about an HIV+ person :-/

bruneep

Most recently, media reports in Europe, based on leaked information, said Knox admitted having sex with seven men in less than two months in Italy. But the stories were wrong: Knox, told by a prison doctor she had tested positive for HIV, actually had listed all her life’s sex partners. “Please oh please let it not be true,” she wrote in her diary. “I don’t want to die.” It turned out to be a false positive.

doh
    Free Member

she seems like a total psycho hose beast to me. and not in the good way.

her roomie has just been murdered, she has been lifted and decides doing cartwheels and gymnastics in the police station is the best course of action to “try and lighten the situation” in her own words. blames an innocent person that actually has proof they where not there. when questioned in court she makes an effort to keep her eyes tightly shut when giving an answer.

probably one of those crimes where the truth will never come out, unfortunately or not for the poor murdered girls family.

samuri
    Free Member

The impression that they’re both inncoent myself. They’re both really vague about what they were up to that night rather than a concise and credible story that they both agree on. If they had of killed her, they’d have dreamt up some story that they were both sticking to. But it’s ‘dunno man, we were taking drugs so we’re not really sure’.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Anyone got a link to the first guy’s conviction or know the evidence against him?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Anyone got a link to the first guy’s conviction or know the evidence against him?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No, but I’m excited by this Barbie table football game:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Have we done the Meredith Kercher murder?’ is closed to new replies.