Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Have i just poisoned myself? !
  • catnap
    Free Member

Hi good people a cap on my front tooth has just fallen out and due to an appointment at my daughters college tommorow panick has taken over and ive stuck it back in with no more nails d.i.y adhesive !! If i wake up in the morning :-S do you think i could of poisoned myself? Oh dear

muddyfoxcourier
    Free Member

You could've yes .
    But to be sure , I'd maybe put some in a bag , and sniff it heartily until paralysis sets in .
    I wouldnt worry so much . The tutors these days are really nice . you can even call them by their first name , in fact they actively encourage it .

DrRSwank
    Free Member

No More Nails adhesive!!!

Yes, you deserve to die.

allthepies
    Free Member

WTF!

jonb
    Free Member

Have you got the container. Read that it'll probably tell you.

I have found the MSDS for Bostik no more nails on google and I quote

"Ingestion: Immediately rinse mouth with water. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of
    water to drink. Never give anything by the mouth to an unconscious patient. If vomiting occurs give further
    water. Seek immediate medical assistance.

Notes to physician: Treat symptomatically. Delayed pulmonary oedema may result."

Not that I want to worry you.

project
    Free Member

http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/pdfs/66/p4392366.pdf

The data sheet for No more nails ultra.

Ps it may make you constipated as well i would have thought.

djglover
    Free Member

It will melt your pancreas I think

jonb
    Free Member

So was it unibond or bostik are you going to be ok or ill?

Gary_C

Catnap,have you had plenty to eat today? If not,you'll be starving by this time tomorrow,because when you wake up in the morning your mouth will be glued shut…..!!

😉

bassspine
    Free Member

I've got a filling that keeps moving and has a sharp edge. If you're ok in the morning, I'll be getting the nomorenails out myself.

robhughes
    Free Member

fookin clasic that one 😆

catnap
    Free Member

Ill be fine:-Sit sett in about 5 minutes and ive not swallowed any:-)at least i no longer look like an 1970's joe jordan !

PePPeR

We normally super glue my wifes back in for her! DOn't ever let her know I told you though!

jahwomble
    Free Member

"We normally super glue my wifes back in for her! DOn't ever let her know I told you though!"

WTF? do you do it in her sleep?:)

grynch
    Free Member

my wifes mum broke her dentures years back and her husband being mr.fixit dedided to have a a go fixing them… with two part epoxy

he got the broken pieces together ok but then put them in the oven "to cure"

by the time he remembered them there was just a big plastic puddle with one tooth sticking out

from all reports the dentist pissed himself laughing when he heard this.

nonk
    Free Member

looking at my watch i reckon you should be ok to hang a picture off it by now.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

hmmm, well no reply today so either he hasn't got net access or it's all gone pete tong!.

molgrips
    Free Member

How d'you think the dentist is going to undo the glue to fix it properly?

leggyblonde
    Free Member

it doesn't matter except for identification purposes, he's clearly dead.

RIP catnap

catnap
    Free Member

Hi good people im back and feeling way ok:-)the tooths still stuck in like a good e'n.yipee who needs dentists ?

andrewy

Good to see you're back catnap! I thought the police were going to break into your place, only to find a big gooey puddle in your bed… with one tooth in the middle of it 😯

Thought it best not to mention this last night though 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Have i just poisoned myself? !’ is closed to new replies.