Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Have DX ever sent an order to you in 2 shipments?
  • Wally

I can bring up the invoice and it says the cells, chargers and plugs are separated into two shipments, both of which are shipped.

Cells and plugs have arrived, will chargers be following very soon – as by Sods law these are keeping me in at nights.

Online invoice just says "shipped" to both shipments. I guess they were shipped at different times and the chargers will now follow?

AlteredCarbon
    Free Member

When did you order? My 25th September order is seemingly split in two – torch, cells and holder 'shipped' and charger and other mount still 'awaiting supplier' 😕

Dancake
    Free Member

I have a 18650 dual charger you can have if you cant wait 🙂

Ended up soldering mine into a 4 pack

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Not unusual.
    My last order was split into three packages.
    First two arrived a day apart (same things in both packs so must have split purely for packaging convenience)
    Third pack has not arrived yet (mains adapters which were on back order)

Don't fret. They'll turn up.

Wally

Thanks. I will wait.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

My order was shipped in two lots.

One lot was shipped 19th October and was tracked with tracking number. It arrived on the 31st
    The second was not tracked and was shipped on 25th September and arrived 29th October

Odd

mavisto
    Free Member

Had two orders shipped in two lots.

They must pay so little for shipping, or it could be so little for the goods I suppose??

Pook

They say online they ship part orders to get stuff to customers as quickly as possible.

uplink
    Free Member

I guess it would also help reduce the chances of customs picking it up for duty too

GaryLake
    Free Member

Got my lock blocks ages ago, torches shipped a week later but have been 14 working days so far which makes me think they've been caught up in the Royal Mail strike action.

Of course, I seem to be unable to get anywhere with the tracking code so getting a little nervous now.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Gary, my codes only worked up until they left hong kong then Royal Mail never recorded them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Have DX ever sent an order to you in 2 shipments?’ is closed to new replies.