Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Hatred for the Daily Mail
  • CountZero

I still can't understand why it's racist to query people from other European countries coming to this country, legally or not. We're all one racial group, as Europeans, not Africans, Chinese, Inuit, etc. There may be ethnic differences, but not racial as far as I can see. Anyway, all Homo Sapiens decend from hominids from what is now part of Africa, so the race thing is just a useful weapon to use to gain advantage over another person or group of people for personal or political gain.
    I'm sure TJ or someone will be along in a while to lecture me and teach me the error of my ways. Which I'll ignore, as usual.

porterclough
    Free Member

all Homo Sapiens decend from hominids from what is now part of Africa

In fact all homo sapiens are from Africa, full stop. Your fully modern human ancestors were living in Africa a few thousand years ago.

(although whenever I see a picture of Martin Johnson I do wonder if our African forebears got jiggy with the European caveman Neanderthals when they got here rather than just killing them and nicking all their food).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

all Homo Sapiens descend from hominids

I thought Humans were Hominids ? 😕

Don't start talking Humans up the 'Evolutionary Tree' too soon ……………….give it another million years or so
    at least 😯

tinribz
    Free Member

It's a scientific fact that there are no races. It is impossible or pointless to classify them because the differences between say groups of white coloured people, or similarities between other skin colour groups is far more varied e.g. height, weight, intelligence and significant than say slanted eyes or skin colour.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Hatred for the Daily Mail’ is closed to new replies.