Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Has anybody tried Votematch?
  • steelfan
    Free Member

I tried it last night and answered all the questions but was shocked by the results!

Vote Match

mos

Yes, at work we were all BNP or UKIP according to that. When in actual fact we would consider ourselves more aligned with the main 3.

steelfan
    Free Member

Phew and I though it was just me!

thomthumb
    Free Member

i was also shocked by results. i think not having a no preference option skewed my answers.

kimbers

im 78% labour apparently!

all surveys are bollox

just did it again and im now 66%, though thought i answered mostly the same

im 50% lib dem/ greens, even though id never vote green as i disagree with their science policies

im slightly more ukip than conservative which is surprising i thought i liked europe, fortunately bnp was my lowest

you have to bear in mind that the survey is based on policy pledges, which are about as likely to be delivered as promised as a package labeled fragile and sent by parcelforce during a strike

porterclough
    Free Member

It told me to vote Lib Dem. Which I was going to anyway. Do I win?

funkynick

Mine came out about tied on Labour and Lib Dems… which isn't hugely far away from what I think…

Oh, and thomthumb, there is a no preference option, try the 'Open Minded' button…

:o)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Interesting – green party followed by snp for me.

Pretending I was in England gave green followed by lib dems.

blades2000
    Free Member

oh no Labour!!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Libdem then greens followed by labour and conservative neck and neck.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Is the same electoral register used for local and general elections? I've had a polling card through for the locals but that's it

mudshark
    Free Member

Tory woo hoo…!

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

I'm Lib Dem 48%, Green 47% and Lab 36%…

Labour have mutated into a centre right morass. Creeping evermore to the right.

The Tories have gone full reactionary, as you do when your political ground has been appropriated.

The Greens are having to go mainstream just to be heard.

The Lib Dems are still preparing for government.

The BNP…weren't their Teutonic brethren given a righteous shoeing twice last century? Why are people voting for them, seriously though. Mystery to me…

UKIP are the mongoloid ginger bastard step child of the Tories.

Party politics by it's very nature is degenerate. As a result, I've just voted unanimously to go to the fridge to liberate a beer to further the war on thirst.

CHEERS!

iDave
    Free Member

Baath Party me – WTF?

mrmo
    Free Member

lib dem/green for me.

thomthumb
    Free Member

Oh, and thomthumb, there is a no preference option, try the 'Open Minded' button…

i swear that wasn't there the other day!!

oh well – interestingly still the same order. still puts lib dems bottom who i'm leaning towards.

Esme
    Free Member

I think I chose "Open Minded" a bit too often, as it's told me to vote LibDem

Pretty accurate, I suppose, as they usually refuse to declare their real views, so they can say completely different things to different audiences . . .

carbon337
    Free Member

Conservative
    Lib Dems
    Labour

Strangely enough thats how i will vote too – proper tory boy here

fubar
    Free Member

Interesting…there appears to be greater differences between labour and cons policies than I expected (I'm 72% labour…but only 46% lib dem and 44% con – I expected it to be closer)

I'm going to explore the differences in policy more fully which I guess is what the site intended.

JulianA
    Free Member

Tory every time, whichever way you slice it.

Voting Conservative as always.

anokdale
    Free Member

BNP 😯
    UKIP

Tory voter in reality

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Has anybody tried Votematch?’ is closed to new replies.