Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Hannah Barnes.
  • SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Right. There is an argument in our house. Some of you will know of Hannah Barnes (she’s in the mtbcut video with wee man and her brother Joe.)

Me and Sam think she’s the hottest thing to ever happen to mountain biking even if she does triathlons.

Rosie thinks she’s not attractive, and I’m convinced that she’s thinking of someone totally different because Hannah makes me weep at how hot she is.

Anyway, is she hot or am I misjudging it?

carbon337
    Free Member

I was introduced to her in Fort Bill car park she was hot

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Houns- No.

Dark-Side

She’s 16 your honour. Just. But yes, she looks 12.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I feel I should make it clear that that is the wrong hannah barnes.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

And you’re perving over her, you sad, sad individuals.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not that hot in those pics – funny shaped head / no chin

Perfectly acceptable however

Edit – just seen spokecycles later post

You need to post pics then

Dark-Side

KINGTUT – Member
    And you’re perving over her, you sad, sad individuals.

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

Clearly not. As I observed, she looks 12 and as a none paedophile all I see when looking at the pics is a young girl mountain biking. FFS, I’d be a little more than ‘sad’ if I was looking at those photos and thinking ‘hot’. The ‘Your Honour’ comment was an inference you may find yourself in hot water should you pursue a relationship of an adult nature.

Edric64
    Free Member

my 11 year old might find her attractive

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

the REAL hannah barnes (ie not the 12 year old) IS hot… om nom nom.

donsimon
    Free Member

There is a Hannah Barnes in here, not sure which one and non are particularly hot. 🙄

😆

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I can’t find a photie now Facebook’s gone gay.

You’ll all have to imagine this blonde angel with two wheels.

And me letching in the background.

And none of them in that Don Simon pick are her.

carbon337
    Free Member

This is the one I seen…. not that kiddy one in pics above..

Not that I’m a stalker or much…

Dark-Side

Has she got a luminous tongue? 😯

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Too many Hannah Barnes that are good on bikes out there. The one Spokes is referring to is hot though. And most certainly not 12.

JCL
    Free Member

This a sick thread and should be removed.

That girl is a child.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Clearly not. As I observed, she looks 12 and as a none paedophile all I see when looking at the pics is a young girl mountain biking. FFS, I’d be a little more than ‘sad’ if I was looking at those photos and thinking ‘hot’. The ‘Your Honour’ comment was an inference you may find yourself in hot water should you pursue a relationship of an adult nature.

You bit. ha ha!

Seriously though, you sicken me.

Dark-Side

anotherdeadhero – Member
    You bit. ha ha!

Seriously though, you sicken me.

POSTED 12 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

F##k you, funny man 😉

Drac

Ok to avoid people playing the paedo card I’ve removed houns link to the wrong person.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

There goes the makings of a good thread. 🙁

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Once you’ve decided which one she is can you post a pic please so I can settle the argument in your house??

crazy-legs

And none of them in that Don Simon pick are her.

Well the one on the left is called Hannah Barnes (with Hannah Rich and Harriet Owen the other two, L -> R, that pic is from the Tour of Blackpool crit in 2009).

[/geek mode]

There are quite a few Hannah’s in womens road and track racing at the moment:

Hannah Barnes, Hannah Manley and Hannah Layland at one of the Revolution track meets Future Stars races last year hence the idea above that the OP is talking about a 12 yr old!

So come on OP, which one do you mean?

bikerbruce
    Free Member

can i just point out i know hannah quite well and i think she’s fit but not outstanding…..from a cycling perv guides i dont think she’d be too crazy about being discussed on a mtb forum.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

This may be the most confusing/disturbing post I’ve yet seen on STW!

The three adolescent girls wearing racing kit in c-l’s pic all look waaaay too young to be the subject of this discussion, unless you’re all 14 year old boys trying to work up the courage to ask her to the school dance.

The lady in the black dress and heels is nice though….

Drac

Ditch your not reading the posts at all are you? Crazy-legs posted the pics to identify the individual not perv over. If your going to make such comments it’s best to get your facts right before making such allegations.

mafiafish
    Free Member

The OP means Hannah Barnes as in Joe Barnes’ sister, the one who did fairly well in the mega ladies. Not any of these 12 year olds. She must be 18-20ish, with the OP being only a couple of year older so I guess it’s not too pervy in that respect. Kieran- the sitting-on-the-fence one in the house.

brant
    Free Member

<slight return>
    Stephanie from Lazy Town anyone?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yes, please! Brant, can I have one?

julianwilson
    Free Member

nice quiet sunday for you then Drac. 😆

Woody
    Free Member

The lady in the black dress and heels is nice though….

She wants to get off the track with those heels 🙄

sweepy
    Free Member

Does anyone know how old Suzanne off 71degrees North is, I need to know if I’m a perv or not 🙂

Edit Susie Amy, 29 used to be Chardonnay off footballers wives apparently. Im a bad man 🙁

sam42
    Free Member

this place has changed…..

and as for stephanie from lazy town… i’ve heard sporticus is nailin her on the dl…..

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Pedo bear is making an appearance ^^

Drac

nice quiet sunday for you then Drac

No not really spotted the thread last night and seen it had the potential to get out of hand. Then I noticed the silly false accusations flying around this am which can start ‘bitch fights’, sometimes it’s easier to stop these before they start.

rOcKeTdOg

this one?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

That’s her.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i think shes 21….my missus knows her.shes in the gold for glasgow for the next commie games..

rOcKeTdOg

What do I win?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Hannah Barnes.’ is closed to new replies.