Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Halfords Bike Hut lock on grips, any good?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

I could do with some new lock on grips with collars and at £16 from CRC for some ODI Ruffians I’m kind of tempted to take a punt on some £9 Bike Hut lock on grips.

before I bother to get in the car, are they any good?
    Ta.

meanzbeanzx
    Free Member

I had some lock on drips from halfords, been on for about 3 months now pretty good tbh! , wear down pretty fast so I just spun them around 180′ so its fresh grip on top, recomend them 🙂

MrTall
    Free Member

Get some of the Sunline Logo ones from CRC, they’re discounted by 50% at the moment down to £7 a pair. Can’t go wrong at that price.

rossi46
    Free Member

These?
    They are pretty good- i’ve had some for a while and they compare quite nicely to ODI’s. Worth an Ayrton of anyone money!

Ive also got some Bikehut brand carbon riser bars on my Intense Spider- got them about 6 years ago for about £40. So far they’ve taken some proper abuse (i even did Aston Hill DH on them- yes on an XC bike) and they’re still like new.
    Halfords arent bad you know 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Get some of the Sunline Logo ones from CRC

I had those on my Chameleon- they have BMX style ridges on the inside- not bad but can get in the way of your shifters.

iainc

the Superstar ones are only £8 and are very good IMO. I replaced a few sets of Orange Strange ones with them and they have been great

faz083
    Free Member

it’s £7… just buy the decent ones which will last and last and last

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Halfords Bike Hut lock on grips, any good?’ is closed to new replies.