Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Haldon or Woodbury today?
  • Bucko

I’m heading out somewhere this eveneing from Exeter, just thought i’d find out if anyone else fancied getting out and wanted some company.

Cheers,

Bucko

RealMan
    Free Member

What time and where you starting from?

Trailseeker
    Free Member

Bucko – A few of us were planning on heading up that way tomorrow.

Stupid.is
    Free Member

Bucko & Trailseeker: I also have the afternoon off work so was eyeing up Woodbury as the sun should be out!

Bucko

I’m not tied to time at all, I was thinking of heading anytime between 4 and 6 is suppose. Maybe do the Ley Arms, Haldon, St Andrews lane route. I’m also up for Woodbury if anyone knows any good routes.

I’m also free tomorrow and was thinking of heading up to Dartmoor but if I don’t then I’ll be up for a similar ride tomorrow too as I have the whole day off.

RealMan
    Free Member

4pm is good for me – how long you thinking? Not feeling brilliant today, so try not to rip my legs off too much 😀 Tomorrow sounds good too.

Del

i can come out tonight, but wouldn’t be able to make the Ley until 6ish?
    i also rode last night, so legs not all that fresh, but willing to give it a go. 😀
    you’re spoilt for choice now!
    please let me know here before 5, as i’ll have to get back, get changed, and swap bikes pretty quick to get over there in time.

RealMan
    Free Member

Suppose I could do 6pm as well, 6:30pm would be better though if possible.

Bucko

1830 at the Ley Arms then I reckon. Probably a couple of hours and about 15 miles, nothing too full on

Del

cool. see you there. i’m on a red inbred.

RealMan
    Free Member

Anyone want to ride there from Exeter? I’ll be leaving about 6ish from st davids area.

Bucko

RealMan, will you be at Kenn by 1830, we can hang on until you get there if you’re worried about time.

Stupid.is, are you coming this evening or did you mean tomorrow?

I’m in the old silver Audi with a silver Zesty

RealMan
    Free Member

Cheers, will try to make it on time, but haven’t ridden out that way before so not sure how long its going to take me.

I’ll be on a black chameleon.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Sadly today my extremely taxing ride is an evening pootle to double locks 8)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Haldon or Woodbury today?’ is closed to new replies.