Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hairy legs
  • kayak
    Free Member

Just to add to the carnage about shorts – not sure if covered but can’t be arsed to read pages about lycra and baggies…but, it seems to me that hairy legs and lycra is a no, a big No, it’s all wrong.

Hairy legs and baggies? Is this acceptable?

Should we all shave?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve got one of each….should I wear half Lycra,half baggy?

yunki
    Free Member

what a strange hobby…

where grown men and women are truly concerned and hold strong opinions on the aesthetic details..
    It’s like we’ve stepped back into a less enlightened bygone era when such foppery was actually considered important..

I’m not accusing the OP of such tragic bell-endery of course.. as the post is obviously tongue in cheek.. but these recent threads are plain embarrassing at best.. if not deeply disturbing..

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I asked my girlfriend about this. Apparently there’s only room for one set of shaved legs in our relationship. She did, however, leave the choice up to me.

I suspect her general sentiment is correct though.

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

I’m a baggies person, but I don’t have very hairy legs (I say it’s a black thing rather than a manliness(or lack thereof) thing) so that’s a win for me.

Why don’t you use one of those adjustable electric shavers to select the optimal length.

tazzymtb

epilator is the true way, it hurts like buggery which is part of the fun 😆

Rorschach
    Free Member

Thats why I’ve got one hairy/one smooth leg……..saving enough mtfu points to endure a second round of pain! 😳

carbon337
    Free Member

Just get it done with the razor if your in lycra. I have for roading however ive notcied a reduction in Ticks and midge bites since i done mine when MTB ing.

Im shaved in Lycra and baggies now. The wife says its like going to bed with another women. Bit weird at first but done once or twice its no problem.

Gary_C

The wife says its like going to bed with another women

She the voice of experience then ?

😉

carbon337
    Free Member

i wish

donsimon
    Free Member

I just shave the back of my legs, it’s not like your going to see the front of them on the trails, is it?

crazy-legs

I prefer mine shaved but equally I can’t be arsed doing them that often. It’s growing back at the moment (which looks worse than either fully shaved or fully hairy TBH).

Had them shaved for the road season now that I’ve got back into racing. Probably do them again before the Three Peaks. It’ll help with cleaning out the inevitable cuts and grazes aterwards. 😳

uplink
    Free Member

I suppose you guys could always do what they did during the war and draw a line up the back of your legs with your eye liner pencil

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hairy legs’ is closed to new replies.