Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Had a lovely Christmas with your family?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Yeah I had a great Christmas. Family in the day then when my Grandparents left at night I went out with my mates. Shame I have to go back to work tomorrow, had to leave the pub early tonight 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I looked at me Mrs and counted about ten other persons including ourselves in a
    freezing church and said to my Mrs I didn’t until now

Try a catholic church for midnight mass next time, you’ll be lucky if you manage to fit inside beyond the porch. Get there half an hour before things kick off if you want to have any chance of a seat. And you certainly won’t be cold – in fact most likely you’ll struggle to breath due to lack of oxygen. All in all it can be like 2 hours of hell, specially if you are sandwiched like sardines at the back unable to see and surrounded by semi-legless Irishmen who have staggered straight from the pub. Still, Christmas wouldn’t be the same without it – I’ve gone to midnight mass every single Christmas since I was 7 years old.

noteeth
    Free Member

Lovely Christmas at the Senior Noteeths… there’s seven of us, and it’s not often that we are all together.

Coyote
    Free Member

Pretty good thanks!

Sandwich

Most excellent. My daughter has latched on to family again. I am a very happy man. If everyone else’s was only 25% as good as mine you’ve all had a great time. Happy day after Boxing Day.

grantway
    Free Member

Ive done the Catholic church ernie_lynch and yeah can’t be further from the truth
    But next year we will be celebrating Christmas and New Years Eve in our place in Spain
    Love the small church and town celebrations throughout Spain

Marin
    Free Member

Top Christmas.
    Went to brothers house and family on 23rd. Ate, drank and sang too much on the Wii thingy.
    Christmas Eve digesting food.
    Christmas day my mum sis and in laws came round.
    Boxing day went back to in laws.
    Today been for a ride and cut down a tree.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Had a lovely Christmas with your family?’ is closed to new replies.