Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • h-2 before THE race…
  • juan
    Free Member

Having breakfasr before the race. We’re due to leave in hlaf an hour. I am still wondering why i do that. Wish luck to jenn, gary, and the couple of other brits doing it as well.

juan
    Free Member

Quite happy to have finished it in 11 hours, I was aiming for 10, but it rained all night long and we got thunderstormed between the time gate 3 and 4 quite a lot, so finisher for a first is quite good.

njee20
    Free Member

Meant in the nicest possible way, I’d expect you to do better. How many starters were there? 390 finishers. Looks like none of the big World Cup riders there this year?

Well done for finishing.

I see Andrewh of this parish also raced.

juan
    Free Member

I aimed for 10 hours to be honest. Owing the condition and the 20 minute stop between gate 4 and food stop 4 I am not too disappointed. A bit more than 800 starters. I met a couple of your fellow riders. You really need to get your skills up and try it njee, it’s quite a challenge. Wait for jenn’s report 😉

njee20
    Free Member

To be honest it’s more the ‘portage’ sections that put me off, I’d be quite up for having a go if the climbs were rideable. I also have a short attention span, and get bored!

juan
    Free Member

well trust me you won’t have time to get bored 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘h-2 before THE race…’ is closed to new replies.