• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Lanesra.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gypsies – again…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Story here…

So – gypsies arriving in Scarborough for the horse fair complain that the road (which was closed to through traffic whilst being used as a temporary camp specifically for them) is unsafe because 'they have babies' and it is a 'health and safety issue'.

FFS – you are gypsies – you spend your lives living beside roads!!!!! So instead you go and dump your scummy little wagons, mangy horses and thieving kids in the middle of a housing estate. Just because you have absolutely no regard for authority and just want to prove that you will live your horrible little lives however you feel fit.

sofatester
    Free Member

Tea anyone?

Lanesra
    Free Member

I'm all against racism but, {ironic racist remark removed.. – Mod}

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Especially as the council listened to their complaints about the site given to them previously (risk of flooding) and set somewhere up for them and closed off a road. Yet they still complain that it is a road!!!!!!

thomthumb
    Free Member

Truly are scum of the earth

what every single one?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ah STW Tolerance at its best

Biscuits Ginger Nut or Hob Nob anyone only the sbest dunkers you see

They also said

"We do understand about the residents. We don't want to upset them. We are here to negotiate if we have somewhere to go, but we have been misled

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Lanesra – racist

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is it too early for a Pimm's?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I cannot believe you have started a gypsy-bashing thread while RudeBoy is banned.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I'm all against racism but, gypsies deserve all they get, imo

Truly are scum of the earth

EPIC FAIL

I am aginst racism except for gypsies who I am racist about you do realsie how dumb that makes you look surely?

MOds you were being very king calling that ironic

Lanesra
    Free Member

what every single one?

99.9%

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gypsies – again…’ is closed to new replies.