Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Grrrr……
  • genesis
    Free Member

My sister in law is a chav moron.

That is all. Feel better now.

binners

Put her to some good ues. Get her to sort you out with some drugs. That should take the edge off it

genesis
    Free Member

Hmm, she's been unemployed since October last year and has turned down 2jobs because she didn't think they were right. Now has the neck to complain they're short of money, despite running 2 cars one of those being a tuned Scooby that drinks like Shane McGowan and went on a shopping spree on Friday.

Is it me?!

stompy

shop her in to the DSS……. or something 😕

carbon337
    Free Member

pics? Im fond of the odd scally.

binners

While we're on the subject.My next door neighbours daughter (whose never worked a day in her life) has just turned up in a new beemer with a private plate. Her boyfriend (who drives a big merc) is 'a bit of a lad' who has no gainful employment that anyone has noticed

I'm doing something very very very wrong

genesis
    Free Member

Am convinced she thinks the perfect job will ust be gifted to her if she waits long enough without actually having to go out and find one.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

she's been unemployed since October last year

Is that the same October as the one just gone ? You know, the one a couple of months ago ?

If so, at least she got that right. I mean, she'd have some explaining to do if she'd been unemployed since October this year.

mboy
    Free Member

Am convinced she thinks the perfect job will ust be gifted to her if she waits long enough without actually having to go out and find one.

She'll be very skint before long then! Better some job than no job at all…

Problem I've had (been unemployed since November) has been I'm "too overqualified" for most jobs I've applied for… I know I am FFS, I just want to earn money for a bit… Will worry about my career again when I've stopped worrying where the next bloody meal is coming from! Would happily take a job for £15k short of my last one for a few months just to stop the debt collectors coming knocking to be fair…

Though in fairness I've had 3 job interviews recently, all 3 through to the next stage, and all 3 probably gonna pay me more than my last job did! So hopefully it will all turn out nice in the end for me…

EDIT: To be fair though, if I was sitting on enough cash not to worry about it, I wouldn't just accept the first job that came along, sometimes it does take a while to find something worth going for. But I wouldn't have the gall to moan about being skint if I'd turned down 2 jobs already though, that's for sure…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Grrrr……’ is closed to new replies.