Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Grit.cx
  • Northwind

I’m looking forward to the mtb content (well, it’s only fair)

IdleJon

Northwind – Member

I’m looking forward to the mtb content (well, it’s only fair)

Surely it would have to be something even more niche than CX. So maybe DH racing? 😈

tthew

*raises hand at the back of class*

Will STW premier membership work on the Grit.cx website or will that require separate premier payment?

*puts down hand*

jameso

This is cx too;

Looks like it.. Not a side of it that grabs me particularly : ) but heroics are good wherever they come from.

Jamie
    Free Member

This is cx too;

As is this…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEGAIYKTZ9w[/video]

#pray4joey

the_lecht_rocks

i wonder if there’s going to be a new road / cx wheel standard now everyone’s on the 700c bandwagon……….. 😛

tang
    Free Member

Whats your top 10 forum topic predictions everyone? Bound to be some cross overs from here.

jameso

Joey was truly heroic )

MrSmith
    Free Member

Whats your top 10 forum topic predictions everyone? Bound to be some cross overs from here.

Tubeless is it for me?
    What 4wd estate
    Tubeless problems?
    What cyclocross bike for commuting?
    I usually wear baggies, what Lycra shorts?
    Cheap low quality tat available at aldi/lidl
    I entered a fun race and somebody cut me up
    Clinchers for cyclocross, why do I get pinch flats all the time?
    What tyre for a bit of Tarmac?
    Will mudguards fit with 32c on my planet-x/genesis/ribble?
    Disk brakes not needed?
    tubeless woes.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well some of you are a lot of fun aren’t you. 🙄

A mag for folks like me who ride out on a CX and hack trails with sprint sections and long open fire roads, Bridleway hacks and whoop inducing singletrack.. I wear Rapha and own stubble, but no tattoo, love coffee and artisan ale.

It looks like a mag right down my well worn bit of singletrack, roll on I say, I’ll be on it sharpish.

Good to see STW expanding, happy trails lads 😀

shedbrewed
    Free Member

MrSmith – Member

Cyclocross (Not commuting), Beards, Axes, Coffee, Rapha tossers, Craft Beer and Tattoos.

Well that’s me **** then. All boxes ticked.
    Not used my CX bike for commuting but it has done turns circuit racing and time trialling as well as ‘cross racing. Probably my favourite bike.

Metasequoia

I like the sound of it- I’ll be subscribing – prefer a print option as well.

GavinB

So, what with road.cc and now grit.cx, does that mean that STW can return to being about mountain-biking?

MrSmith
    Free Member

When was it just about mountainbiking?
    Been on here for years and it’s been full of job/car/pooh/alcohol/hora/relationship/computer angst since day1

eddie11
    Free Member

When was it just about mountainbiking?
    Been on here for years and it’s been full of job/car/pooh/alcohol/hora/relationship/computer angst since day1

apparently there’s also a ‘magazine’ with the same name as this forum. I know! I was confused as well. Its made out of ‘paper’ and the people in charge only let things about mountainbikes go in it. 🙂

nemesis
    Free Member

Oh no, they don’t… 😉

FOG

Well, add another niche to the beards, axes etc . My mate is a keen fell runner and says loads in his club have bought cx bikes which they use off road as well as riding to running events. So we now have scrawny, brown, (very fit) old blokes to add to the mix.

househusband

I like the sound of it- I’ll be subscribing – prefer a print option as well.

Likewise.

In all seriousness it may be more appealing to me than STW magazine, to which I’ve subscribed since issue 16 (just checked as they’re all on a bookshelf behind me… that’s 2004!!!). Not indicative of the magazine, just my taste, circumstances, riding, etc.

teethgrinder

So this is the one for 29ers?

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Grit.cx’ is closed to new replies.