Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Great video
  • RealMan
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/36536826[/video]

Just for the riding and the cool bit of engineering involved. Worth a watch even without the inspirational side.

crikey
    Free Member

Have you refunded that bloke for the brakes yet?

leffeboy

Ooo, the question that may not be asked

ton

😆

crikey
    Free Member

Well? Have you?

robbo
    Free Member

Go on tell us what’s happened. We’ve all seen the video last week anyway. Try to keep up.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m not watching the video till youv’e answered the question.

Have you refunded his dosh?

Coyote
    Free Member

Paypal me a tenner and I won’t ask about the brakes 😉

fasthaggis

I knew that someone would brake the silence.

jimmy

No. He hasn’t. No more to say from me.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Pancake day is over so quit being a ……….. .

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Jimmy – has he been in touch at least?

Did you really “stalk” him? If so – I dont blame you: I go livid when folk try it on with me.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I thought a brake in silence would bring a halt to these proceedings. A refund I guess would stop or at least slow down the abuse. This has the potential to gather momentum unless someone can regin it in by increasing the friction by pulling the correct levers to bring a slow but controlled decrease in the velocity in the acceleration of abuse we have seen come in over recent days.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

But not with a hope brake – that doesnt slow anything down effectively – but spares are available. Or a shimano brake – that works – but then when it leaks you have to bin it. Or an avid – that’s so hated no one buys them. Or a Hayes – well I wont say more.

Personally – I dont think any brakes will stop this. Except the obvious man-up outcome.

#Edit – actually – hatchet burying and manning up possibly.

user-removed
    Free Member

I’m Avid about holidays – well we all need a brake don’t we? I do Hope I don’t Tektro many holidays though.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I have been an avid follower of his recent posts and I do hope it gets sorted but I will miss some of the more juicy debates that have gone on. Sram expecting this all to end nicely and soon be someone else on the rota to receive abuse.

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Hose go is it to make a comment? I just want to make sure things keep fluid, the culprit needs to figure out a formula so things can go back to normal, although hayes had enough chances in my opinion…

barn
    Free Member

Clearly this is a much more interesting thread, but can someone please answer my question about road tyres on a 29er Crest as I need a new hoop?

jimmy

couldashouldawoulda – Member
    Jimmy – has he been in touch at least?

Did you really “stalk” him? If so – I dont blame you: I go livid when folk try it on with me

Been in touch, yes. We couldn’t reach an agreement.

I stalked him insofar as his Facebook page is open to EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD and emailed darrenm on the back of this. It turns out (I think) that darrenm is a friend. Maybe.

Does that count as stalking?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Does that count as stalking?

If someone sells me ropey tat and doesnt refund – then no. Fair play to you in my book. Facebook is on open forum – you put yourself out there and say – hey – I’m nice and popular – give me some hugs.

There isnt a separate wall for dishonest selling.

Still – what does it take to bury the brake fluid covered hatchet – if there was a refund?

user-removed
    Free Member

Seems to me the only object to a resolution is Realman’s concern about the brakes now not working after jimmy fettled them. Are they now non-operational jimmy? If they are still in the same (working) condition as they were received, can’t you guys just sort it out? Any number on here would be happy to arbitrate (me included).

Northwind

It’s a great vid, just a shame it was posted by a thief really.

pitduck
    Free Member

man up pay up 😐

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Great video’ is closed to new replies.