Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Great North Bike Ride
  • mrlugz
    Free Member

Its tomorrow!

Anyone doing it?

Riding with Mrslugz, I’ll be on me s/s, her on her Myka. Probably riding very slowly.

Im number 7, give me a wave if you see me!

elaineanne
    Free Member

what area is this ride then ? any clues ???? 😉

elaineanne
    Free Member

is it this one then…sorry too far away for me …miles way..

http://www.greatnorthbikeride.com/Home/Index.html

Drac

Not me I’m on nights, might ride out and watch them pass at Boulmer depending what sort of night I have.

mrlugz
    Free Member

Thanks for posting the link elaine, aye its that one 🙂

warton
    Free Member

nah, i’m going to the dales to do 100 miles on the road bike. bagging 4 climbs from the 100 best climbs book…

legolam
    Free Member

Yup, I’m doing it. Last year’s ride was virtually the first time I’d got on a bike since I was 14, and I now seem to be addicted to it!

Hoping for the same tailwind that we got last year!

mrlugz
    Free Member

I’ll be happy enough if its stays dry!

elaineanne
    Free Member

warton you have fun tomorow…sounds great that the milage…good for you… will have to get my roadie bike ionto the dales at somepoint…im fairly new to roadie biking…just trying to get on with my new clip in shoes at the moment….has a couple of falls tho as im not used to clip ins….i fall to the side and so does my bike …aaaahhh and crash…ahahha.. :mrgreen: i ride flats on my mtb normally. 😉

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I will be doing it. A pal has asked me along as he did it last year and really enjoyed it. Seems like a LOT of faff tbh but looking forward to riding an organised event for the 1st time in years.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Great North Bike Ride’ is closed to new replies.