Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • GPS Maps of the Porte du soleil area
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

For my Garmin. Off there in few weeks and keen to do some exploring away from the marked trails. Anything available to download for free, or any links to some gpx trail data

ta

superfli
    Free Member
    dalesjoe
    Free Member

No help on the GPX front I’m afraid but can highly recommend Tramuntana Tours for bike hire and general info in Port du Soleil. We were there last April and did a few days MTB’ing, going back again in July as it was such a great little place. The chaps in the shop were great help and marked out some fantastic routes, the best being one over to the Monastery with fresh OJ.

boxelder

Dalesjoe – are you confusing Morzine with Mallorca?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Free open source stuff for France at one of the usual sites, either talkytoaster or openmtbmap. Covers PDS and looks pretty comprehensive from my viewing on Basecamp and my memories of 8 trips there (not had chance to use it yet).

jambalaya
    Free Member

@tp – send me an email (in profile) for some marked up maps, no gpx I am afraid. You can use the maps and online tools like geoportal.gouv.fr to create some easy GPS waypoints for the rides and just key them in

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Good point boxelder, cheers! I was thinking of port de soller!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

http://openmtbmap.org/donate/odbl/download_france_en.html

and click on “download map and donate another time…” should work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘GPS Maps of the Porte du soleil area’ is closed to new replies.