Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • Got any snow?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Not a flake up in Halifax! Been a bit back down in Derbyshire I think.

kerv
    Free Member

None in North bucks, , just frost for this mornings ride.

falkirk-mark

I had all my cycling gear on and bike out and it started snowing lightly,thought better of taking bike to work in case there was snow lying when I went home, so got changed and took the car, that was 2 hours ago, its still snowing but not lying.

oldgit
    Free Member

Not a flake here, Bedfordshire.

Tom83

Nothing down in Hastings, thankfully…

Liftman

A dusting this morning in Edinburgh but there looks like there’s more on the way, expecting a big dump 😳

rogerthecat
    Free Member

wrightyson – Member
    Not a flake up in Halifax! Been a bit back down in Derbyshire I think.

Just about to head out for a dawn patrol – looks like there may be the lightest dusting on the tops, but hard to see the top of Win Hill at the moment.

Certainly not worth getting the sledge out yet.

takisawa2

Not a flake on the South Staffs plateau.

Kids were up early, all excited because they could see the shed roof looking white through the bathroom window…but it was just frost.
    They had the sledge ready yesterday. 🙂

br
    Free Member

A dusting last night, Scottish Borders, off to Inners now and that should’ve had more. 🙂

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Liftman I could do with a big dump too 🙂

bigG
    Free Member

Inch or so here near Denny in Central Scotland. Roads look clear though so today’s road ride is still going ahead 🙂

jamest
    Free Member

A good dusting in Belper though not much more than that

molgrips
    Free Member

Nothing in Cardiff obviously, some yesterday up in the valleys according to my family. Going to Ludlow today, tempted to go over the Beacons to look for snow 🙂

properbikeco
    Free Member

snowing here in Galloway

Onzadog
    Free Member

Nottingham around junction 26 has got a generous dusting this morning. Driving up to Durham later today, anyone know what it’s like in that direction?

boxelder

Nowt in the N Lakes – cold and clear

notlocal
    Free Member

A light dusting in Royal Deeside. Hopefully more on the slopes.

ebygomm
    Free Member

a covering here, a bit north of nottingham

Mantastic
    Free Member

Big dump here but no snow-Bewdley Worcestershire

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nart in that Landarn and according to mates nart on the sarf carst neivers.

yossarian
    Free Member

Nothing yet on the kent coast but we are expecting a lot over the next couple of days. Temp has dropped to the right level, just need the clouds now!

Jamie
    Free Member

No snow, roads look a bit icy/sketchy, tho. So looks like 2013’s first road ride might be put off in favour of trail running (again).

trail_rat
    Free Member

“I had all my cycling gear on and bike out and it started snowing lightly,thought better of taking bike to work in case there was snow lying when I went home, so got changed and took the car, that was 2 hours ago, its still snowing but not lying.”

Dont know how far you have to go but up here if i got up and it were snowing id be on the bike to work….. Roads n abz go wild in a heavy frost and it could take me anything from 20 minutes to 2 days to get home even in a 4×4 due to traffic and stuck bmws/mercedes

josh1982
    Free Member

Nothing here on the coast at South Shields,Newcastle-on-sea

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Aye, a light dusting here in Belper. Will be spending today out in the cold replacing the radiator on my son’s Golf!

Us Belper boys ought to get a ride out together sometime!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Not deep crisp or even in Fife yet but it’s falling steadily at 600 feet.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Nowt near Wigan. Frosty though. Lovely like.

Bear
    Free Member

Yoss no snow in kent please otherwise I’ll be stuck in Thanet!

MrGrim

More of a sleet here on the banks of the forth. Too wet for anything to lie just now.

footflaps

Dry as a bone in Cambridge.

birky
    Free Member

Yes snowing and lying here (a few miles nw of Dundee)

onehundredthidiot

First few flakes in Hawick falling now.

falkirk-mark

Dont know how far you have to go but up here if i got up and it were snowing id be on the bike to work….. Roads n abz go wild in a heavy frost and it could take me anything from 20 minutes to 2 days to get home even in a 4×4 due to traffic and stuck bmws/mercedes

Its more the fact I am here for 12 hours and there could be heavy snow its only 5 flat miles but the car has winter tyres and is fwd even at a push I could walk home.It has stopped just now anyway. 😆

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Just back for breakfast and nothing on the tops.
    The very merest of flakes drifted down as we were on Bradwell Moor.
    However, as we are now off for a family walk I am expecting a blizzard.

tiggs121
    Free Member

Just a light dusting in Lauder – Scottish Borders. Looks like there may be a some more to come though. About 3 feet would be good!

rossi46
    Free Member

Nothing on the outskirts of London Village, its definately cold enough though!

AD

Snowing but not laying in West Cumbria. Should be plenty in the hills later though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Still Nowt in Halifax, hopefully it’ll stay as a dusting in belper till we get back this afternoon them it can hammer down for me!

shadowrider
    Free Member

It’s glorious sunshine in Birmingham, just come back from a big run, temperatures hovering about 0 degrees, no chance of snow here

john_drummer
    Free Member

Nowt in Baildon, West Yorkshire. Sunny

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Got any snow?’ is closed to new replies.