Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • got a 130 dual air uturn rev ..can I change to coil?
  • kaiser
    Free Member

thanks in advance
    Bill in devon

racing_ralph
    Free Member

yes you can

rob in the Peaks

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yes but not cheaply. You'd be better off selling the forks and buying some used coil ones. That way, you might even make a profit if you're shrewd…..

kaiser
    Free Member

thanks to all

Mush
    Free Member

I have a coil 426 Revelation that I am yet to put up on the classifieds. I need a quick sell so looking for £100 if interested.

BadlyWiredDog

Actually I don't think you can. I asked Tim Flooks about doing this with a pair of Air U-Turn Pikes the other week and they have different tubes to the coils. You can change straight Dual Airs to coil, but not Air U-Turns apparently. So your only option is to sell them and buy some coils.

If you want to double check, talk to TFT, but that's what the man himself told me.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Hi Sorry to hijack but if selling Mush may be interested- what steerer length are they?
    Cheers

treefeller
    Free Member

Me too. Does the price include postage?

Mush
    Free Member

pop larkin: I'll check later on, but I seem to remember the steerer is 220mm.

treefeller: I might need to add a small surcharge for postage. As above, I'll check later on to see how much it will be once it's boxed up.

Probably best to send me an e-mail so I can provide further pictures etc.

richard_morton[AT]hotmail[DOT]co[DOT]uk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘got a 130 dual air uturn rev ..can I change to coil?’ is closed to new replies.