Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Goodies from Alltricks
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

New Rebas for my Sherpa

[/URL]]Rebas

chrishc777
    Free Member

Nice, just ordered a CS Double Barrel, a couple of jerseys, an XTR BB and an Ardent from them, how long did they take to arrive?

jimw
    Free Member

Those Reba’s were much better packaged than the thin box with no padding my Revs turned up in. Luckily no damage, even though the steerer had amost punctured the end of the box.

To Answer the question on delivery, ordered on Monday with me Thursday

fudge9202
    Free Member

Ordered Monday evening around 4pm arrived yesterday at 5pm
    Great service, came with new seal kit, decals, shock pump and the latest poplock.
    Well chuffed.

renton
    Free Member

Jimw same as mine to. The box was very thin.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Did you get a confirmation email from them? I’ve received the paypal receipt but nothing from them

renton
    Free Member

Eventually got a confirmation email.

Did you set an account up ? If so you can check order and tracking details in there.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Yes, it’s all showing but with the same day despatch was expecting a despatch email by now, just me being impatient for shiny new things really!

renton
    Free Member

Ha I know the feeling.

Doh1Nut

Sounds like my Pikes were as badly packed as Jim W and renton 🙁

Lummox

my pikes came in a plain brown box, they were perfectly safe, the dispatch email didn’t happen until the day before they were delivered but they were delivered in the 3 day estimate.

i definitely will be using them again

fudge9202
    Free Member

Yes got really excellent communication and updates plus ups send texts to your phone with updates, brilliant company to deal with.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Goodies from Alltricks’ is closed to new replies.