Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Good SIM only deals for iphone?
  • cb

I have a contract with O2 and the reception at home is now so bad that the phone is unusable (I work form home). Would like to keep the iphone but don’t want the hassle of a contract with a new provider in case the reception is poor with another provider.

Are there any SIM only options for the iphone with which I can trial signal strength for other companies?

Thanks

cranberry
    Free Member

Do O2 have a device like the Vodafone Sure Signal that will give you a 3g transceiver that you plug into your broadband connection ?

PePPeR

Three are the only company that will let you return or cancel contracts if you have no signal at home, If I Remember Correctly!

I can only find the details about the three dongles on their site after a quick look.

http://ask3.three.co.uk/srvs/cgi-bin/webisapi.dll/,/?new,kb=mbb,ts=mbb,t=casedoc.tem,case=obj(689),varset_username=MBB:mbbUser

I and my family all have three phones, and we had a problem a couple of weeks ago with no signal at home, one phone call later and they had apologised for the problem, told us it was going to take perhaps two weeks to sort it out and that they would halve our monthly bills for the month for the inconvenience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Good SIM only deals for iphone?’ is closed to new replies.