Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Golf, a confused rant,not the overpriced german car type
  • project
    Free Member

So last weekend lovely day riding the Wirral Way, sat on a bench overlooking a field and lake and the river estuary of the dee and the welsh hills.

On the field where various people walking about dragging or pushing large bags of sticks which every so often they would use to hit the ball accross the field, no sight of any dogs chasing the ball etc.
    Some of them lookes as if they where part of the Rupert Bear Appeciation society, dressed in a nice jumper, and check trousers and white shoes, and strangely one glove, golf must be expensive if they can only afford one glove or theyre part of some secret sect.

Just use your damm inteligence and take a dog so he gets some exercise,wear some less vibrant closes in the countryside, youre scaring the horses and look daft,and why drag a big bag of sticks around with you, to hit a little ball, in this day and age human eating animals are outlawed in the uk, so you dont need to protect yourself from their advances.

Dont these people have freinds that can tell them how stupid they look.

sc-xc

A little too obvious for my liking, but – as I’m sure you are aware – the same could be said for mountain bikers.

Each to their own eh?

crikey
    Free Member

Maybe Golf is the new cycling?

khani
    Free Member

TooTall
    Free Member

Is bad trolling the new golf?

RustyMac

This is one of them troll things isn’t it???

Do you really think we all look super cool / hip / trendy / rad core to the max in the various bike clothing we wear?

glupton1976
    Free Member

Is that John Terry to the left of the lycra clad picture?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Golf is simply a good walk spoiled. I don’t get it either Project, but some golfers don’t get biking either.
    Troll off, you Troll.

theblackmount
    Free Member

It’s all explained here Project:

btw – bet you’ve never played it or you are simply sh1te at it 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

I did golf for a bit, rather enjoyed it! Helped my mate get over his very messy divorce, just got out wandered and put his world to rights whilst we zig zagged the fairways! Last time I played was 27th dec last yr and really enjoyed it!

project
    Free Member

Golf is simply a good walk spoiled. I don’t get it either Project, but some golfers don’t get biking either

biking eg riding a bike is a form of non polluting transport that is sustainable for little outlay, is a good form of cardio vascular exercise, gets you to palces easier than walking, and down again.

where as if youre going for a walk its because you dont have wheeled transport available, or have a dog to exercise.Not to drag a bag of sticks round a field. 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Worst. Rant. EVAH.

nealglover
    Free Member

Weaker than my Nan’s tea.

And more obvious than the hairy mole on her chin.

0/10.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, I’d have to agree, that’s a shit rant.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Not even a crap rant, more like an admission that he’s got no hand/eye co-ordination.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

It’s so shit its almost worth considering another lance thread, i mean it really is that shit.

molgrips
    Free Member

Golf is a good walk spoiled only if snooker is a good drinking session spoiled.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Also golf it’s talk for hours and hours about their sport and equipment and buy the most expensive kit hoping to improve their game…..oh hang on:D

Taff
    Free Member

Golf can be fun depending who you’re with.

labsey
    Free Member

You should join a golf club immediately. They can clear up your confusion. Then you can come back make an educated troll.

joao3v16
    Free Member

I would have more appreciation for golfists if they weren’t so damn lazy … little electric carts to drive around on, slaves to carry their bag of bats around … if you’re going to do a hobby you could at least be bothered to put the effort in

😀

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Golf, a confused rant,not the overpriced german car type’ is closed to new replies.