Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • A weekend who's riding what where thread!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I shall be on one of these

Here

8)

So, what are you riding and where?

mtbfix

I shall also be riding a red bike but on the local hills.

ton

chilling me boots………… 8)

Edric64
    Free Member

I shall be road riding on Sunday ,about 60 miles Mendips to Cranborne chase

Hareydan
    Free Member

S’funny CFH, with that username I’d always assumed you were a bloke, just goes to show I guess 😉 . My bike is black and silver and will hopefully be getting ridden round the Quantocks tomorrow, after a break of far too long.

honourablegeorge

Riding along a river path with my 4 year old.

leec247
    Free Member

A couple hrs of hitting the quantocks before a carvery then a sun afternoon snooze. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Harey, you should see what I commute on…

😉

Ton, don’t go breaking that, will you? 😉

stever
    Free Member

65 miles road bike, up through West Lancs. Will search out some hills.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

a cotic solaris demo day from their place in the peaks. never ridden in the peaks or a 29er. very excited.

binners

As its wetter than an otters pocket out there I shall be sticking to the proper bridleways. Doing a loop from Rammy over to Darwen and Rivi on my tod. Not ridden on my own for ages. I’m quite looking forward to it

Muke
    Free Member

Was thinking of http://www.testvalleytour.com/wessex_mtb.htm but now have to be somewhere else. 🙁

beanieripper
    Free Member

doing the sdw tomorrow on a white bike…

julians
    Free Member
    Sue_W
    Free Member

Nice bike CFH 🙂

I shall be joining the ‘red bike riding’ brigade – 60-70 mile road ride round the mountains in Snowdonia. Weather is pants on Sunday, so that will definately be a duvet day.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Lee Quarry on t’Clockwork tomorrow morning. Much needed prep for Brownbacks race 4.

brakes
    Free Member

riding out to Surrey to watch the Tour of Britain finale

crispybacon
    Free Member

I shall NOT be riding my red bike tomorrow instead it will be my trusty silver one instead.

Riding from Burrator reservoir up to Merrivale KOM climb near Princetown to watch the ToB go past on their way to Dartmouth.

Shame Wiggo is out but it will be good to see Cav & the local lad Jonathon Tiernan-Locke go past

andy8442
    Free Member

Nowhere! Work!

martinhutch

Meeting some friends and their kids at Hamsterley. I’ll be the one laying the trail of Haribos around the blue route.

scaredypants

I shall be riding my black bike with its black fork and dark grey highlights in the … sshhhhhh … new forest

you ain’t seen me – right ? 😉

hh45
    Free Member

Cranbourne Chase I think on my black and white bike.

galactus
    Free Member

Riding from Plymouth to Burrator,then trying to find the hidden valley north shore 😀
    So lots of snacks and a heavy pack.

Bregante

Exploring the lanes of Cheshire on my road bike this weekend.

snotrag

doing the hope valley challenge tomorrow

Me too, fittingly will be riding my new Gritstone grey (black, then) Cotic Bfe.

Look out for me and say Hello – as I’m going all on my lonesome!

carlos
    Free Member

75mile Grimshaw Grueller on Sunday. Part of the http://www.bollingtonbikefest.com/ and looking forward to it 🙂

montylikesbeer

I shall be riding out from Ye Olde Boot and Shoe in waterfoot rossendale with 9 laydeeees out on one of the Trail Divas rides.

Having a orientation ride around edgeside park then a gentle grind up burnley road east.

Trying hard not to plug the weekend job too much

yossarian
    Free Member

Doing a 60 odd miler on the back lanes of east Kent on Sunday morning. I love road riding in the autumn and especially early in the morning.

forge197
    Free Member

The Beast at Coed Y Brenin, completion rather than speed is the goal for me tomorrow, so relaxed pace and stops to refuel.

badllama
    Free Member

Playing with my new toy 😀

locally on Saturday then Lakes/Rivi Sunday still to decide whether to do my cheeky Ambleside route very early doors Sunday 😉

yunki
    Free Member

bouncy castle tomorrow, a little bit of this on Sunday..

and hopefully my brown bike as and when I can poach a spare hour or two..

None of it will be in Amsterdam though sadly.. although I did fit the brown bike with SPDs today so the riding experience is somewhat psychedelic at the moment

rich-c
    Free Member

Saturday PPP CX training starting with Tea and bacon buttie at Cafe in Horton 25 miles on cx back to Horton for another tea, then a run up Pen-y-ghent back for more tea.

Sunday road club ride

labsey
    Free Member

Cheshire’s finest TPT I reckon.

mtbant
    Free Member

12 hours in the dark at Dusky Valleys! 😀

jedi

i’m riding herts shore tomorrow and the forst of dean on sunday = winner 🙂

teethgrinder

Gnarr-ing Chopwell. On my FSR.

Taff
    Free Member

Should’ve been doing Dusky Valleys but still got remnants of a virus which doesn’t seems to be going so will be a short one locally I think

Northwind

Taking my little brother to Glentress for the first time tomorrow… Really looking forward to it. Not sure what sunday’s going to bring

andeh

If my clippy pedals arrive, I’ll be wobbling up and down the street and falling over at traffic lights all over Doncaster. Maybe taking to some easy local stuff to see what it’s like to be physically connected to a big lump of steel.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Quantocks tomorrow. Somewhere else sunday

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘A weekend who's riding what where thread!’ is closed to new replies.